Dead Boyz Can't Fly - (1993)

Ellie - (1984)

The First Turn-On - (1983)

Actress:

1990s

1980s

Dead Boyz Can't Fly (1992) .... Lorraine

European Vacation (1985) .... Game Show Hostess #1

... aka National Lampoon's European Vacation (UK: video box title)

Ellie (1984) .... Ellie Jackson

The First Turn-On!! (1983) .... Dreamgirl

Spring Break (1983) .... Carla

Self:

2000s

1980s

"Scott Baio Is 45... And Single" .... Herself (1 episode)

... aka Scott Baio Is 46... and Pregnant (USA: second season title)

- Episode #1.4 (????) TV episode .... Herself

The Big Bang (1989) .... The Model

l6ecde4393b6f439a1d7f67jz8.jpgl89941c30665a00d12846dedh4.jpgpntoct81yv3.jpglf0a01e927b3b4ffdd4564awk3.jpg

:marie: Thanks for posting Wolf! God what the heck happened to her? She was beautiful! Well yeah....20-25 years ago. I guess the term "Rode Hard and Put Away Wet" comes to mind! :lol: Sorry! I shouldn't be so cruel to her, being I'm over 45 myself. But dang......she was HOT back in the day! (and I'm straight and can say that). lol

:pixiedust:

Time has not been her best friend!

PS: With the false compliments some of the other hg (males) were giving her, I'd swear they knew about her former penthouse days. I can only believe they would get worked up about her being a former penthouse model and not by the way she looks now.

cocaine is a hell of a drug :lol:

:animated_wave::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: UPV, how funny and so true. Time hasn't been her friend at all, and has not done a damn thing for her stinky attitude. I am with you UPV, she sure did turn herself around with her "soulmate",lolol, seems awfully fast to decide he ain't so bad after all, what is that saying?? "Beauty fades, Dumb is forever",lololol

Wow...she was stunning 20 some years ago!

Now...not bad looking for a 46 year old woman...a bit rough around the edges perhaps...but still has a certain sex appeal. I like her though...she seems like one of the few in the house that has a brain...and some strategy.

And people say the DR staff doesn't influence the game. She just all of a sudden decided to worry about that huh? :animated_scratchchin: It's the little things that confirm my suspicions. :animated_rotfl:

the dr are ones who told natalie to give matt a bj :lol:

well, her photos show that she really was a pretty girl, but lordy, she needs to take a trip to Brazil,lol She has aged ok but there is a hardness to her that is not in her earlier photos. I think I heard her say her last Bf was abusive. And I agree she isn't the sharpest tool.

:marie: I hate to say this but I'm starting to like her and Chelsia better than any of the other females this season. Those two haven't been too bad yet! I do think she's trying to be decent to Adam now and is trying to play a game with him. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't hookup with anyone, but again this season has just started! Its no wonder I could change my mind about her since most of the other girls are such hos! jmho

:pixiedust:

me too TCS, I was just gettin ready to say that, she was talkin in the hot tub and I thought well here is a girl that is not willing to just give it all up for a man. Amanda looked surprised when she said that like What? Amanda is so young and silly,lol :mbabe:

I went back and looked at the pics, it is Natalie that said that stuff in the hot tub, so I was confused, but I do like Chelseia, I liked what Natalie said, but have not made up my mind about her yet. I also am glad that Sheila has changed her tune some about Adam, but I still think she is a whiney baby,lo

I saw her pictures. The lack of razor use definitely dated the photos. And it doesn't hardly resemble her. She looks like a hard 54 now. There'd be the need for a heavy hand of airbrushing now! Her personality lacks too. On her behalf though she has no 'place' in that house amongst the youngsters. Dealt a shafted hand there.

Archived