Sheila

Angelo Joe

lol she playing martha steward to stick around

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol reminds of dick in him being only one up in mornings

Too soon to tell but I feel these HQ's are a few fries short of a happy meal.

Sheila was the most quiet last night on BBAD and seemed to get along with most.

More to her than meets the eye, I suspect...

Listen, they really picked a poor represenitive for someone not twenty something. She looks rough and haggard, she is no prize, so when she went off about gettin hooked up with Adam, I thought what the???? Who is she to act like she deserved one of the other guys?? Her bitchy selfish side popped right out and she should have stifled, because this is BB, you gotta do whatever you gotta do to stay in the game, has she not watched the show??

And Adam is not the greatest lookin guy from first impressions, but he could be a really good guy, and it was mean and rude of her to act that way. A person has got to give me a real reason to be upset with them or dislike them, they had just met, she could have been a little more up to the game till she sees what he is all about. This was a first for me as well, not liking someone right off the bat first show, I just thought she showed her ass, and it will come back to bite her I am sure,lol, and maybe he did not want to get hooked up with her!!!! But he didn't act the way she did, he even tried to reason with the B.

she was just playing character bb cast her to be

angry old witch

Well, she will give the Milf's of the world a bad name actin up the way she did, I read that they are still there, so I will get to see her tortured, I was hoping they would not get evicted so she would be driven crazy since she hates Adam so much, lol, really I am gonna love watchin that. I just got my after dark turned on. Will be tuned in tonite

She was more than rude. Hateful condescending are two good words for starters. Geesh, this is a reality show and they are paired up to work as teams of two, not spend eternity together. She was a poor sport and her disgusting words turned my stomach. I felt sorry for the guy ... he's the one who's stuck with the wrong person and her childish antics will get him eliminated soon. Too bad for him.

ok, I'm outta touch, what does Milf's mean? As for her getting up early, seems that now that I am ove the 40 mark myself, I do the same..must be something that happens in old age, even though I am still up till 1-2am, I'm up before 8 everyday.

:marie: When I first read Sheila's bio....I thought she was just there to promote her book.....now I'm thinking she's just looking for a hook-up! jmho

:pixiedust:

I was surprised how awful she was to her partner! Sure, Adam should have cut the whole 'Ma' thing a lot faster instead of egging her on, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy. I agree with others who have noted that Shiela has forgotten she's in the house to win a game. Maybe she's confusing it with the 80's show Love Connection!

No wonder she's a single mom! What person in their right mind would put up with her? Sometimes when people are single there's a good reason behind it.

I was not impressed with her last night either...it really seemed as though all she was there for was to find a man and not for the game the way she just kept going on and on....and on....I agree with whoever said...has she not watched the show before??.... I am over 40 and certainly don't want her representing my age group!! Adam is last person I would want to get paired up with but you gotta do what you gotta do to win the game....c'mon woman....

Archived