Sheila

Angelo Joe

the whole first show seem stage

first with chelsia asking if they are all single

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really not liking Sheila. Who does she think she is? She was so nasty to Adam..so he wasn't her "type" get over it, its a game! Makes me like Adam more the way she treated him! The way she talked to him and about him made her really ugly in my eyes! :outfitted_pirate:

lol

:marie: Well I've found the one I'm not liking so far! I think they used Photo Shop on her picture.....cos she sure looked a lot older and haggard on the show......nasty old cougar!

:pixiedust:

She was completely out of line! I couldn't believe how rude she was. Anyone would think she had paid thousands for a love match and couldn't get a refund. And she's old enough to know better! I felt sorry for Adam because even though he wouldn't be my type, I would try to make the best of it and try to be friends. She is just obnoxious!

Adam's seemed like a nice guy. Sheila didn't even give him a chance...she is old enough to know better. Give you one guess who is going to be evicted. Sheila ruined Adam's chances at the game and the poor guy has to suffer because she is a narrow minded, mean, selfish (should I say it?) B***h!

Welcome docb

She was very rude,she didn't have to say what she did to Adam.I mean it's not like as if she has to marry him.And plus IMO she isn't that great looking herself so she is one to talk.Poor Adam gt stuck with her.

OMG

she acted like she was going to REALLY have to date this guy!

she is an idiot....he seems like a nice guy and he is a bigger guy at that so probably strong for some of the challenges.

she was extreamly rude to him and it wasnt cool how she acted.

she basically said ---ew your ugly and not good enough for me!

he was looking at it as --hey we are a team and we want to win this thing.

the only thing that kind of turned me off is when they cut to him and he was picking his nose.

adam seemed like a total tool to me and I don't feel sorry for him one bit, with the exception of he could get the boot because the young chippies don't like Shelia.

I actually felt sorry for Shelia. She was already the oldest by over a decade and it probably felt very awkward to be the last one sitting there. By doing the couple thing playground style, I'm sure none of the final four felt comfortable. If BB was really using match.com or e-harmony, instead Grodner-fight-fest, there would have been someone obvisouly more compatable paired with Shelia.

Wow! This is the first season that I have actually picked someone that I dislike from the get-go. Sheila... hmmmm what can I say about Sheila ... Nasty Cow! I mean just who in the heck does she think she is? Granted Adam is NOT my cup-o-tea but it is a game girl! Play the game, make the best of it! Heck she got into the house and is whining because she got paired up with someone she is not attracted to... I'll bet if he told her that he is the president or CEO of a major company and that he was worth millions her tune would change quickly... There are so many people that would love to be in her position (in the house that is) and there she sits, whining, bad-mouthing, playing the role of the victimized houseguest... I say they vote her tail out, put her out to pasture so that she can shallowly graze through the fields of self pity... Mooooo-ve over Sheila youv'e just earned the title Hef's ex- Heifer... oh wait you made it into Penthouse, you didn't even make it to Hef's list... you're crying a river and instead you need to just build a bridge and get over it.

more like she wants to be star of the show

I think it's one thing to feel you got left with a raw deal .........

but to voice it in front of your partner to make him feel bad (and I don't look at it any other way)

and

to be a complete female "dog" to her partner as if he had part in BB putting them together

then

to act like it's not worth playing anymore even though you know what you do now effects someone else (your partner)

...makes her a complete trash to me. Her start on the show reminded me of Jen from last season, but 10x worse.

Though before people were being partnered, I felt sorry for any of the beautiful girls who ended up with him.......... I would never openly admit that if I was in the house and don't feel he deserved the put downs received.

Archived