Sheila

Angelo Joe

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks TCS I appreciate it. It would've been nice to get on and say I was from Morty's. Do a few shout outs to you guys. Oh well, I'll definitely be trying again next season. So if you see a petite 44 year old woman, it may be me.

lol Lisa....it took Dick several seasons. Sheila is 45 and you're 44.....so ya still got time. ;)

:pixiedust:

milf milf

if i was paring them i put her with parker who seem the shyish of all the guys

easy lots of house calls :animated_rotfl:

That's true TCS, I did read that it took Dick a couple of times to get on. And now that I see what the twist is, I honestly don't know how I would've done being paired up with someone I don't know. I'm curious to see who Sheila gets paired up with.

I'm curious to see who Sheila gets paired up with.

Me too Lisa! :lol:

Do you have a myspace thingy? I've also heard that BB likes to pick people who has myspace.

:pixiedust:

my opinion of her havent change

knew she was an attention whore who didnt want to be on bb

It almost appeared like she knew they would be paired because she was so disappointed in Adam. Ten minutes into the show and she thinks she is sleeping in a bed with one of the twenty somethings.

I'm convinced they all knew about this pairing thing. And Julie's full of crap about extensive "pairing" tests...it's evident that Sheila and Adam are not a pair, will never be a pair and not even for THE PRIZE could they ever act like they might be a pair to try and win. (dumbasses)

Archived