Adam

Angelo Joe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: OMG....I sort of felt sorry for the goofy a$$....but after that remark, it did it for me.....I want to see him out of there! AND if I had a child where he worked, I would be pulling my child out of that place so fast and I'd let them know why too! Dumb-a$$!

:pixiedust:

I think that because Sheila is such a major b*%#h that we all felt so sorry for Adam and even now that he is showing that he is an a$$ he still doesn't seem as bad as her, but really if you think about it....they got that match perfect...who would want to be paired up with either of them???

Island I have to agree with you there at first I thought she was just a psycho woman but now that popeye has opened his mouth and let his mentality drip out I see that they are a match maid in heaven! rlatl - I could not agree with you more about the whole say it not spray it scenerio with Adam... every time he talks I gust get this nagging feeling that I need to put him in my back yard, facing the garden, and hold a convo with him... the end result... conserving water and getting my garden watered! *Thufferin Thuccotash*

Indeed joyami, he made a heartles derogatory (sp) comment. If indeed he works in that field he should definitely be aware of the stereotypes and such. In his bio it says he is a 'Public Relations Manager'... in my opinion his employers may wish to re-think their hiring and decide whether or not they truly want someone that inconsiderate, unprofessional and ignorant heading up their public relations department. I know if it were me... someone would have a pink slip on their desk when they arrived back at work. What irks me even further is the fact that he doesn't see anything wrong with the statement he made... actually he justifies it!

it's funny. if he really does work with autistic kids, i doubt he'll keep his job. about ten years ago, it was largely thought that most autistic kids are mentally retarded, i.e. iq in the mentally retarded range. it turns out this is not true. while autistic kids are often "locked in" by their neurological disorder, and sometimes cannot be measured on normal intelligence tests, the mental retardation label has proven to be mostly false. i found his comments extremely offensive. i have autistic family members, as now one in about 160 kids is on the autistic spectrum, many of us do or will. it is a spectrum. all autistic children are not the same, but they are loved and they have a place in this world. it's a tragic neurological disorder that walls in a lot of beautiful children, and you would hope a supposed advocate would have a clue. if anyone knows who adam works for, i'd love to know. completely unacceptable. rant over.

so agree if he had a job with mentally challlenge kids he lost it

Although the comment was inpoor taste, it doesn't even compare to last season, so I'll let it slide. Now, if he repeats it over and over and over and over at the top of his lungs...then maybe.

i guess he likes to smell and see lies clearly

I hate when anyone refers to anyone with a "disability" (I put it in quoations because I think we all have a disability in some form or another) as retarded. That just makes my stomach turn especially since I have the pleasure of working with these children on a daily basis. They are anything but retarded. I am humbled to be able to learn from them.

Adam is a creep and even before this comment, if I met him, I would be worried about him working with any child. I really do hope he's fired when he leaves the house. He's a freak....and not in the cool way either.

in only my opinion, it was worse than ANY comment last season...which admittedly were disgusting at times. but they were also aimed against articulate adults, who can now speak back, not children who often have a huge problem commmunicating. so he gets no pass at all from me. he needs an education big time. just my opinion. i'm extremely passionate about this subject, so sorry in advance. i volunteer with autistic children, and i guess i'm getting a little peeved by the insensitivity of adults...like adam...who should know better. so yes, everything evildick said to jen and dustin and everyone else was vile...adam was just sick. and the sad thing is, i think he thought he was being funny. .....ok...sorry...off the soapbox...stepped on a nerve. mea culpa.

I'd love it if BB would ask Adam in the DR about his career, because I don't really believe his story about working with autistic kids. Even if you are a public relations manager for a charity for children, you are not working with the kids, the way he has put it to the other hg's. I think that he has made up this story to try to make himself more likeable to the others, or more deserving of the money.

in only my opinion, it was worse than ANY comment last season...which admittedly were disgusting at times. but they were also aimed against articulate adults, who can now speak back, not children who often have a huge problem commmunicating. so he gets no pass at all from me. he needs an education big time. just my opinion. i'm extremely passionate about this subject, so sorry in advance. i volunteer with autistic children, and i guess i'm getting a little peeved by the insensitivity of adults...like adam...who should know better. so yes, everything evildick said to jen and dustin and everyone else was vile...adam was just sick. and the sad thing is, i think he thought he was being funny. .....ok...sorry...off the soapbox...stepped on a nerve. mea culpa.

Gotta agree with you there. Evil Dick was a wretched person and the things he said were vile. But the comments were made at adults who could fire back with their own vitriolic responses.

As if it wasn't already bad enough that Adam said something so ignorant, the fact that he claims to work with Autistic children is doubly disturbing.

No, I can't move past that comment. Unforgivable in my opinion.

Glad texasguy77 brought it up. Not to 'pick' on this guy, but what's with the nose? He can't keep his fingers away from it, around it and/or in it. It's really gross. Even the hg spoke about someone leaving boogers somewhere (I think they were talking about him).

As for the eyes, they are spooky. He reminds me of the 'runaway bride.'

b4fgk2.jpg

Archived