Neil

Angelo Joe

bb9_neil_240.jpg

Biography

Neil, 29

Single

Realtor

Los Angeles, CA

Neil is a gay man who resides in Los Angeles, California. He studied criminology, criminal justice, political science and business management in college but did not earn a degree. He is currently working as a real estate agent though acknowledges that it is a tough profession to be in right now.

Neil is close to his mother and says no matter what they are talking about they always end up laughing. She is currently in the throes of a divorce and he is definitely there to support her in her time of need.

He came to Los Angeles from Texas to pursue a modeling and acting career but gave it up when he encountered so many people there that he considers phony. He enjoys snow boarding, running, swimming, rollerblading, lifting weights, hiking and going to the beach. He plays dodge ball, kick ball, touch and ding dong ditch, which he plays with his little brother. He likes to watch figure skating, snow boarding and gymnastics.

Neil is currently single and describes himself as loyal, outgoing and energetic.

His birth date is September 16, 1978.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am going to be honest the days of letting gay guy slide through are over . blame dustin and joe. i dont see him lasting pass week 6

does look like clark kent

with gay guys you cant never tell who will be calm or not

but his myspace page suggest he is wild

1st Impression: (Almost missed this one... he was already on page 2 :animated_scratchchin: ) He's cute, gay and seems like a good guy. What's not to like? :D Besides I picked him as by BB Prediction winner. :lol:

I could be wrong, only heard the end of that convo and they went on to another thing.

But they have said we shouldn't be talking about Neil, SHO was going on....so maybe they were told to not talk about him.

Like we wouldn't notice he was gone.

Archived