Chelsia

Angelo Joe

TCS :animated_rotfl: I actually feel the same way. I've been watching the feeds tonight and notice the guys act totally different around her. They don't have to fend off or baby her. They can talk about anything and she is confident enough not to take it personal and she gives crap back just as much as they do.

Yep she is moving up for me too.

(and I also reserve the right to change my mind later! :laugh4:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didn't need to freak out on Amanda but I truly do NOT think she meant "a noose" in regard to her father whatsoever.. I think it was just throwing back to the term of someone hanging themselves in the game because it was being brought up by Alex that Amanda's gameplay is screwing his

:marie: Well its official folks.....I now take her off my favorite HG list! Whew! I'm so glad I reserved the right to change my mind in a earlier post! As of now....I hate all of them! jmho

:pixiedust:

:marie: lol echo....I really liked her, I thought she was the most decent female in the house, last night she got drunk and went "girls gone wild" in the hot tub. And tonight ganging up on Amanda (who I don't like) but stooping to her level. I guess I'm just not happy with this season! But I'm not singling just her out.....I don't like any of them!

:pixiedust:

I'm still behind Chelsia because I think at first, she was just sick of Amanda stirring things up to try to get her targetted...Amanda was a big catalyst behind the whole situation of people thinking that Chelsia and James were brother and sister and then this happens so she blew up...I wish she hadn't mentioned the noose at all but I really don't believe she thought of the suicide at all..even when Josh acted as if she helped him out on saying it, she said numerous times that it didn't come to mind and she's pretty vocal so

I must say her comment about giving Amanda a noose so Amanda can hang herself like her dad is pretty damn ruthless. ED was pretty ruthless, but I got a sense he would only go so far. And when he was done, he let it go, and it was mostly game play to rattle people.

Wait a second...that's not what happened...someone said how Amanda should be given a halo since she was denying any bad doing and Chelsia ONLY said "or a noose"...Josh added the part of so she can hang herself like her father...and I think Chelsia's comment was only in reference to people giving her enough rope to hang herself in the game and that's all

This girl is a clueless moron. She really is.

When she was comparing her aunt to blowing her brains out to Amanda's FATHER hanging himself and trying to reach her for help just before he did it, it proved she is a heartless, ignorant simpleton.

You cannot compare the two. Losing a friend to suicide, or an aunt, is hard. Losing a father in the way Amanda did is not just hard, it is LIFE changing.

I can't stand Chelsia now. I used to like her but she seems like a hardened bitch and I'd hope she's gone within the next few weeks.

There is no excuse for the way she is. She's worse than Evil Dick (yep I said it). For ED, even though he said all those things, it was gameplay. Chelsia actually means what she says.

She's trash.

You'all need to check your facts or re-watch the video (if there is one) but, Chelsia did not make a comment about Amanda's father (it was Joshua) during the big fight. However, I do completely agree that later for her to compare her Aunt's suicide and Amanda's father's suicide isn't the same thing.

Ceci, I don't think many people here, if any, would say "or a noose" to someone who had told you the day before that her father hung himself right after calling her trying to get help.

Whether she intended it or not, I don't think in my 34 years I have ever told anyone to hang themselves. Why use THAT term?

Sorry, there was horrible malice intended and we are ALL responsible for our words no matter the intention.

Chelsia went below the belt and Josh went even lower. They made Evil Dick look like Mother Theresa last night.

Well, this may be my misunderstanding then because I thought that Amanda's father shot himself and therefore, the noose comment was irrelevant and that Joshua took it to the next level. Sorry, if I'm incorrect and my assessment of the situation as far as Chelsia's is concerned would be altered too because that would be a completely cold comment. I just thought I saw video of Amanda talking about her father and mentioning bullets.

i knew chelsia and amanda were due. amanda been s**t talking her whole season

she really let amanda have it

Amanda said her father committed suicide by hanging himself. Just prior to that he called her but she didn't answer her phone. He left a message saying something to the effect that it figures Amanda wouldn't answer the phone when he needed her. She feels he wouldn't have hung himself had she answered the call. Chelsia was in the room as she told this story. Amanda said hanging.

Archived