Chelsia

Angelo Joe

i like to see her and james get more airtime

enough of jen and ryan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's loyal to who she cares about and I appreciate that a lot. The one thing that was a big turn off to me though was when she spoke of a girl she knew giving plasma and the hospital called the girl up and said to come in immediately because she was HIV positive and Chelsia's comment to that was "That's what you get for whoring around!" in front of Neil and Josh who had to point out that there's more ways to get HIV than sexual acitivities

amanda and jen hate her

its all depends on pov

gonna get her evicted soon

I think she is doing a great job, just kinda soaking it all in for right now. I thought it was funny how James 'implied' without conformation that he and Chel were brother and sister. Boy oh boy did the drama llama Amanda fall for that hook like and sinker! Chel had to tell James to knock it off...

I almost feel like that Jen & Amanda dislike her because she's the other "pretty" girl but doesn't fall in line with them so they view her as a huge threat. Almost every guy in there likes and respects her much more than them and that would get under Amanda's skin quite a bit - especially with James because though A doesn't find him attractive, he shows a huge lack of interest in her

She's my favorite chicca in the house.

I think she's smart and cute. Much cuter than Jen or Amanda, which is why they hate her. She doesn't have to flaunt her body around. She isn't a Buttah face, She's darling!

I sure hope she can shake off James like the vile stench that he is. I would have PEEPEE punched him if he spiked that pillow in my face.

:marie: Its official folks! Chelsia is my favorite HG! It took me a while to find someone to like!

:pixiedust:

I do reserve the right to change my mind several times over the course of the season.

Archived