Jacob

Angelo Joe

so much for him going far. his idiot gf doom him from start. didnt know amanda five minutes and she already spilling beans on her and jacob relationship

1st impression: total tool -

Anyone that waves a Bible around saying, "the only one you can trust"...blech, hate thumpers

guess sharon wasnt the idiot it was jacob

Jacob was the worst houseguest to every play the game

Over Marcellus

Over Howie

Over Mike from BB8

He tried to stir a pot that didn't need to be stirred.

Horrible player.

Poor Sharon , she gets stuck with a guy who cheated on her and then he gets her evicted.

no way marcellus and dustin moves are worst jmho

I am sorry but I don't see how Sharon was being stupid in telling Amanda that Jacob was his ex. She didn't know it was a pairs game! If anything, that would have gained her sympathy and rallied people to boot Jacob after hearing the cheating story. Lol.

And it was Jacob's stupid lie that cost them the game, not Sharon. I liked Sharon kinda.

lets see if jacob get booted she gets booted hence stupidity in her telling amanda

one thing i learn in bb is no secret ever stays a secret

^^^ Her telling Amanda that Jacon was his ex WAS NOT the reason she was booted though so I dont't see where you are coming from.

because amanda didnt need to use it to her advantage yet

if you think it ok to rat out your peoples fine

i stick to my honest opionion it was dumb

Wow, who knew he was going to be the jerk of the season. That was one big dumbass move to stir the pot against the guy who has complete control of an eviction. Guess it explains a lot about why Parker seemed so upset when the feeds finally came on Tues. night.

yeah, when I finally watched the show this am, I was like What??? Why was he doing that when here was no need, there were other fish to fry, and he totally make himself a target, what a tool,lol

the live feed updates had a post recently

that said that:

BB said, "jacob please"

is jacob coming back?

was someone in the control room too tired?

what is going on?

Archived