Natalie

Angelo Joe

no way playboy even give her a text message about interest

adult fims she fit right in :lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right uvp....maybe Hustler? (Are they still in business?)

some skank rag would! :animated_rotfl:

Like it or not I have slotted Natalie into my number two slot behind Sharon...for whatever reason, outside of Sharon, Natalie annoys me the least. Sadly I am sure she won't make it far though I haven't seen much of her in the shows...although then again I don't have BBAD or Live...

-Kyo

ILoveDaniele .... if you watched BBAD or the live feeds you would change your mind quickly!

Endure ... she did have a friend in the house, Amanda. Amanda has never said anything bad about Natalie and what she did say was twisted by Josh to drive a wedge between Natalie and Amanda ... and it worked.

Someone earlier said that Natalie has started talking bad about everyone in the house all of the sudden since the attack on Amanda. Part of the reason for that is Amanda didn't talk smack about a lot of people in the house ... not like the rest of the HG do. The only person Amanda ever talked about was Alex (which she should have kept her mouth shut about because he is her partner).

And after all of the "favors" she has given Matt ... Natalie better start thinking about how she is going to be betrayed on BB, because so far she isn't looking good and she is not "doing Oregon proud".

Archived