Natalie

Angelo Joe

OMG uvp . LMAO!!!! she's dumb enough to let it happen too...it seems... I just wish she would pay more attention to what she is doing to herself....her self esteem has to be soooooo LOW to let herself do that with him. Especially after how badly he is treating her!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have 2 100% agrree with Evel Dick Natalie 4 some1 who says she cristian and talks bad about Amanda and said she shold go 2 hell 4 lying about what she said(Which Josh made up) i have 2 agree with Dick Natalie 4 some1 who is a BIG Christian she the biggest slut alive.(walkin around only in thong) she says showtime loves her in thong, we dont i hav 2 agree with Alex i think she a trany.

:marie: I just cringe when she says she's a Christian.....I know I'm not supposed to judge her and I'm far from perfect but........as a Christian myself.......she not acting in anyway I was taught how to act. Her Bible must have some missing pages. jmho

:pixiedust:

It's been bugging me since the first show who she reminds me of... finally came to me last night!!! :animated_rotfl:

32-14-200811.30.39PM.jpgnatringer.jpg

ty uvp. What a dumba** she is!!!! uuuggghhhh Why won't any of the girls step up and try and talk with her?? Give her a heads up about the shit the guy is talking??? I know it's no ones place to do so...I would though.....

:animated_rotfl: Was that meant to be a pun? Either way, LOL

To me Natalie resembles a dirty wet dog. Wet matted hair. Always fidgeting around in search of attention and approval. :unsure:

She constantly cosigns and repeats what people have just said. Constantly contradicts herself. :evil:

I can't stand her at this point in the game. May her time in this game soon be over. :death:

She constantly cosigns and repeats what people have just said.

absolutely... its a weird quirk of hers she repeats what they say almost like a mirror and always offers some verbal agreement while they are talking. if she's in a group of people i'm surprised to hear anyone else speaking cause she is constantly running her yap.

she is making the feeds almost unbearable for me. you'd think she would run out of energy at some point but she seems to feed off of talking... like it gives her even more energy to talk -- its a never ending cycle.

IMO, she's the one creating a lot of the problems in the house.........running to everyone, agreeing with everything anyone tells her and then passing it on to the next person............I think a lot of what Amanda was blamed for was created by Nat..............and no one seems to be picking up on it.

She seems to have everyone convinced she's got their back..........or because she's such a skank, they don't have to worry about her.

All the clips I've seen of her the past few days, she's nodding and agreeing with whoever she's talking to one minute and then, running to tell... whoever they were talking about .......what they said, the next.

I don't think someone who gives BJ's to a guy who won't even touch her and takes off all her clothes in a HT could have been so insulted by the slut remark (which Josh slanted against Amanda)........... I'm pretty sure she's been called worse.

As someone said in the live feed updates she is a bobble head. Her head is always bobbing. :hypocrite: She is always agreeing with everyone. Does she have her own opinion? I don't want to see her behind on BBAD. She made a comment a couple of nights ago how people were mean to her. I don't know if it was in high school or after. If she doesnt stop running back and forth between people she is going to be called out like Amanda. I think Amanda deserved it..

lol i crack myself up everytime she say she isnt a slut

imho i think she knows she is but she gets her panties wet by playing on the words that she is not one

if you arent a slut why do you need to keep reassuring yourself?

Natalie is just pathetic. She's my least favorite hg right now.

The nightly bj/hj's she gives Matt...who won't kiss her or return the favor...is just sad....especially since it's broadcast all over the internet. He has no respect for her....which doesn't reflect well on him either imo.

She is a bobble head (whomever first said that ...kudos! :)). I can't stand how she is just SO agreeable with everyone. Who knows where she really stands? She gossips to everyone...it seems everything is spilled. I think others will pick up on this soon...and she'll be called out on it (hopefully by Josh in the drama free zone :rolleyes:... :animated_rotfl: ) She seems to have no game play capabilities and will get caught soon with all her floating and gossiping.

I can only think that she's in this game for the career exposure and not to win. She seems so uninhibitted and has talked about stripping...maybe this will advance her career in that or she'll be offered Playboy, adult films or something like that. (which I don't personally have a problem with)

Archived