Natalie

Angelo Joe

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the folks i want to win pov never wins it

Also, I think she looks like Cheri Oteri from Saturday Night Live. Especially when Cheri did that skit with Will Ferrel, "Morning Latte" With that fake smile and the constant Yeah, *nodding head* "yeah" *nodding head* "Oh, yes" *Exuberant head nodding* She's a dead ringer for that character.

:marie: OMG! crusty she does! Her bio picture not so much, but once I heard her talk and expressions on her face she's a dead rinnger for her!

I was rooting for her early on but giving that BJ and then acting smitten with Matt just makes me want to slap her! She's as irritating as Amanda is! And someone does need to tell them two to STFU!

And to think.....I was so excited for BB to return. :shakeshead:

:pixiedust:

lol its that bad

for you TCS?

lol its that bad

for you TCS?

:marie: Yeah, uvp, its getting that bad for me! If I wanted to see this kind of stuff, I'd subscribe to the Playboy Channel or Cinamax! lol These people are ho-bags! :shocking:

:pixiedust:

It's not that bad for me yet, I just think it takes some time every season to get to know who is who, so far I am not impressed but I will watch,lol, Last year was a slow starter for me, but boy look how that turned out, there were some lines drawn over that season.

I also think because it is in the middle of winter it does not seem right, I usually am spendin my time between BB and the Pool. I take care of the Pool in the summertime, and so that takes up some time, and then I spend the rest watchin BB, so this seem weird it is so gray out and we are have a BB season,lol :rolleyes:

bb messing up my american idol viewing

i

yeah, I had some recording conflicts with American Idol and BB, and some other shows too, I really had to work my schedule out,lol

I totally agree. I'm totally missing out on my Idol... I can't imagine the ratings can be all that great with this season. I know its early and I thought I was just needing time to get used to the new faces, but the more I watch the faster this season is going downhill for me.... It's like watching some real world/surreal life/girls gone wild or something. I so wish they would go back to the old BB with the everyday Joe and where old was someone who received social security not some 40 something ex penthouse model.

Oh Ginger, I agree totally...........she looks like a mutt puppy surrounded by pedigree dogs (this is how i think SHE looks, not how I feel, so don't jump all over that :-0.........by the way she is just looking around all the time and trying to figure out what she can do to get a little attention from ANYONE!

okay...I don't have live feeds but have been reading the transcripts and what not. I just need to clarify....Nat gave him a second BJ???

yes

ty uvp. What a dumba** she is!!!! uuuggghhhh Why won't any of the girls step up and try and talk with her?? Give her a heads up about the shit the guy is talking??? I know it's no ones place to do so...I would though.....

amanda did that already

with some woman i guess they like being sluts

not all

lol and thats the real sad thing

its just week one

maybe week two she get pregnant

Archived