Parker (EVICTED Week 1)

Angelo Joe

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Allison and Parker got a raw deal IMO but since I don't like either of them... oh well.

The fair thing for BB to do was not pair A/P with J/R but we all know that BB is not fair. Although as Julie had said if they kept the secret they would have had lots of power. So they were all stupid for telling.

But wait a minute//////////it was Jen and Ryan's secret.........the other two had no way of knowing if it would be better to tell or not..........the real power was always in the two of them J/R.............the two they paired with them HAD NO CHOICES.

Yes I know it was J/R's secret but once it was told to their respective partners it was then all of their secret. Parker decided to tell because J/R/P were sure that Allison would tell someone. I believe she probably would have told Sheila eventually. Allison was playing the woman scorned. Just as Jen said Allison was the weak link.

And, that justifies what Parker has been saying all along...............when you are thrown into a situation.....between a rock and a hard place.........what can you do?...................he got a bad deal...........IMO, the most "used" hg by BB

Never had a chance

Worked as a pawn between Jen & Ryan

But really never given an even chance

Parker can be as pissed at Jen all he wants, it doesn't change the fact that he didn't help himself. He was such a poor sport. Once Jen told him, she should have immediatey gotten Jen and Allison together to make nice and be friends. He and Ryan should have also teamed up. They handled it so poorly! If they decided to keep it between Jen/Ryan/Parker, they cold have used allison for recon work with the others. But NOOOOO, subtelty, thy name is not Parker.

I have a feeling that he saw himself as a Kaysar3.0. What a loser.

• 4 weeks later...

Our very own Yana will be doing an interview with Parker, and would like your help!

If you have any questions you would like to ask Parker, please click here for information on how to get your questions to Yana.

Archived