Parker (EVICTED Week 1)

Angelo Joe

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but not everyone is thrust with a partner like Jen through no fault of his own and IMMEDIATELY not given a fair shot at the game.

Think about that and then think about how pissed off you'd be.

For the last two years BB has not given each houseguest a fair shot and it's not right. Some houseguests have immediate advantages and others immediate disadvantages.

I'd be pissed too.

That's the whole point I've been trying to make for the last two seasons Marty. BB is no longer a game. All games and sports have one thing in common, it's all about your person skillal and the game isn't rigged one way or the other for some people.

BB USED to be that way, but it isn't any longer. BB is no longer a game, it's a real life soap opera with a 500K sweepstakes.

Survivor is still a game. No one has a built in advantage or disadvantage at the start unless it is of their own making (IE you're not as physical or smart as others). BB throws in these disadvantages AFTER they sign the papers and there's nothing the hgs can do about it because it's not of their own physical or mental making.

Most of these people don't even play BB anymore for the money, they play for exposure. People in Survivor play for the experience and the money still (for the most part).

All just my opinion. Your mileage may vary!

Most of these people don't even play BB anymore for the money, they play for exposure. People in Survivor play for the experience and the money still (for the most part).

Oh I agree about the exposure part. I also agree he got a raw deal with Jen. Not an even playing field.

I also think Parker should suck it up a little and quit acting like a baby. :boxing:

they may go on bb for exposure but what bb hg has made it big after bb none

wrong show for that

girls of flava of love as whole made it bigger than the most popular bb hg has minus boogie

A good game player would be able to take whatever cards they are dealt and work them. Parker made some bad decisions right from the start...especially drawing negative attention to Ryan/Jen as couple ...rather than adapting to his situation and trying to secretly work with them. It could have been an easy alliance of 4...but he chose to pressure Jen into turning on Ryan and align with Amanda/Alex & Nat/Matt. He didn't think strategically...he wanted to be with his buddies. IMO...he deserves to go.

parker did have a big mouth

his blow @ jacob was unnessary imho

could have just played it cool and evict jacob without making himself into the dictator of house by demanding to know who was spreading what rumour

but bb did give him a raw deal

after the success of dick/dani last year the moment the house found out about jen/ryan his days were number

do we really think any of the houseguest got a good deal with their "soulmates"? i don't think any of them are really compatible or soulmates. Parker is a pap by trade and how fair are paps when persuing their photo prey? he's a baby and i hope he goes home.

you never heard of MISS NEW YORK

newyork.jpg

dick stole best tv personality award from her

new york

she had one of most watch cable show ever

Tiffany form VH1 reality show "I Love New York"

has had 2 seasons now....she was one of the original Flavor of Love girls too.

She rocks...so over the top!

Archived