Parker (EVICTED Week 1)

Angelo Joe

My guess is Park wanted some bedroom action with Jen and he's acting out because he is stuck with some babe who won't be going to first base with him for as long as they are in the house.

:marie: lol echo :lol: .....when I tuned into BAD (my new name for BBAD) last night, Parker was throwing a hissy-fit! On CBS when they paired those two up, Parker looked so happy! jmho

:pixiedust:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Parker. Geez, and Jen didn't even keep the secret that she had a boyfriend in the house. So much for that twist??

calling out hg how original

came off looking like a fool

jmho

seem like a few of girls have hots for him

from what i gather

From what I have seen and been watching it seems he may have gotten his rant out of his system (as usually the houseguests will have a major rant or two in their systems). He is actually turning out to be not as conceited as I had originally thought. I stand corrected, I kinda like Parker now.

I definitely do not like Parker at all. He's acting like a spoiled brat with the tantrums. Did he think he was going into the bb house for a vacation or for a social tea? BB has always had twists and "oh well" he just happened to be placed in the midst of one. Instead of pouting and acting like an a$$, he needs to show how intelligent he might possibly be and work it out to his advantage! He is acting like a 12 year old girl who can't have her way! "My personal pinion is that he should have been matched with Neil and Joshuah."

At this time, I do not like any of them yet. Apparently, they don't realize that they are there to play a game.

parker is dicking allison about campaigning

parker nickname is malibu gangster

Archived