Parker (EVICTED Week 1)

Angelo Joe

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be that they are using him in all the advertisments because of his race since every other houseguest this season is white they need to spread the color around a bit

he looks mixed

i dont know he annoys me a bit

Parkers a Punk! Making Jen feel bad for something that's not even her fault? I'm sure she thought she'd be playing with her BF, now why doesn't Parker want Ryan and his partner to team up with them? As you can tell i'm new here so sorry if i'm replying wrong or etc.

:marie: I'm watching BBAD on Showtime right now and I'm not liking Parker right now! JMHO

i dont know he annoys me a bit

He's annoying me a lot right now! lol

:pixiedust:

Ya.. I didnt like him at all.. Im hoping they get to switch partners, And she gets her Boy friend..

He was running around yellin, and saying Jenn was selfish? He was saying he would rather go home,then for her to win..

Its not her fault she is part of the twist.. if his boyfriend was in the house, he wouldnt vote him out...

He was saying they would get farther if she voted her boyfriend out... how??!!?!

Thats 1 person that wouldnt vote for Jen to leave, AND LOOK your her partner... I wish he could go home and her stay by herself..HA.

The thing that bothers me the most about Parker is how he keeps calling Jen cocky and arrogant....

Everyone can be a hypocrite but this guy takes it to great heights.

In my opinion, Parker though he was going to "get some" and now that he has found out she has a boyfriend, he's all jealous and pissed off. He's being very irrational and one of the few things that will do that to a person is a woman =P

I watched a bit of the feeds last night but was in bed by 11:30 BB time. This show has so many new rules its hard to keep up with what Parker was mad about.

I think he made an alliance with two other couples (without Jen's input maybe) on day one! Then after it was found out that Jen and Alex were a couple she said something about not voting out Alex (who is not part of their alliance) in front of everyone then he blew up. The alliance seems in jeopardy.

Also there may be a rule that if couples don't vote the same they face a penalty nom the next week.

It seems Jen told Parker about her and Alex in confidence and he said nothing to the alliance, which also made them distrust him a little. He got put between a rock and a hard place in this twist.

Parker's not my favorite, he's too emotional, but I would have been miffed too at being partnered with one part of the real life couple.

Not sure how this season will play out but it seems they went back to MTV's Real World formula of casting The Angry Black Man stereotype. Very lame.

told ya from tv show something was off with him

didnt get feeds yet so i am just going from reading text here

He kinda redeemed himself a bit last night so I'm honestly going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Man I think I'm going to be all over the place this year because some of these houseguests seem totally OCD.

Well I watched AD lastnight, And if I was ryan, I would have Knocked him out.. sure He would have left, But i was hoping he would hurt parker so bad he would have to go Also.. HA.

lol what happen

Archived