Ryan

Angelo Joe

I enjoyed him more at first. I was surprised that he expected her to do whatever she could to help him stay yet he made it clear he would fight AGAINST her in order for his own survival. You rarely even see that with showmances let alone real relationships.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking him more than I thought I would but, it's still not much. Kinda funny I thought I was going to really like his gf (Jen) and dislike him but, it's turning out more the opposite.

*begin rant*

Do you have to spam every freakin thread with this link? I keep thinking there might be something new to read but nope, it's just the diary room link. It's worse than an advertisement. Make a thread about it and move on.

*end rant*

lol

bb do give them season tapes to watch

racist :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

naw i believe her

typical racist response: i have lots of black friends :lol:

I don't think it was right of her to bring that out to America.. Glad she is not my g/f.. she is a very selfish person.. I don't know if there is anything worse she could have brought out about him.. Just sad!

Well, let's see...........they voted to keep the admitted racist.................voted out the "black guy" because he was paired up with the racist's girl friend and knew how the racist must have felt seeing him have to "touch her"........ they couldn't understand why the "black guy" became angry, being thrown into a cast of all whites and then paired up with a white girl who's white boyfriend admittedly was prejudiced against him.............but, certainly they did the "right thing" because who would want an angry black man in the mix.............SO much better to go with the racist.

Especially after the black man went after Amanda, won't this "help Alex, too"?..........they all should be feeling really great tonight.

:afro:

lol :lol:

jen: ryan is a racist

i believe jen she knows him personally

Marty, I usually agree with you but you must have missed the part where Jen told EVERYONE that Ryan was racist and where Ryan confronted her about it NOT because it wasn't true but saying how bad it would "look on TV".........AND, where Ryan admitted that he "Hated seeing Parker's hands on his girl" and when Ryan & Jen agreed they put her with a black man because they "knew it would drive Ryan crazy".

I don't excuse Parker's tirades or strikes, or whatever..........but being the only black in the group, he truly did get a bad deal.

With everything we did see, think of what we didn't see...........sad commentary but above everything else, the "white guys" stuck together.

lol my bad

Archived