Allison

Angelo Joe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that last night. It is hard to pick the best apple out of a barrel of bad apples.

I am trying to pick overall who is the less rotten. Then again I have not watched enough of the feeds to make a really good informed opinion. My feeds are shut off most of the time.

I just read that someone threw water on Allison's bed? AP prankster wannabe or vengeful C-You-Next-Tuesday???

funny you posted that clip, I just said in another thread that she (right before she hugged Amanda) was high fivin and actin all giddy over what Josh had said, she is a phony people, she is acting all nicey nice to Amanda for show, she wants Jens man, and she is in this game, believe me to win it,I think she is as phony as a 3 dollar bill, if I am wrong, I promise to come back here and eat crow,lol B)

I think Alison is one of my fav's right now too but, not because of the way she was being nice to Amanda after the big fight last night but, rather in spite of it.

I like her because I think this girl is playing the game. Let's not forget Alison is a poker player (5 million won and loss) and although I'm sure she truly felt bad for Amanda she used Amanda's weakness to her advantage and that's what you do when you're in a game.

She made the perfect move. She's on the block against Jen who didn't make a single move to help defend her "friend" (no one else did either) and when Amanda was at her most vulnerable Alison swooped in and comforted her. That could go a long way if things go as planned and Jen/Parker are evicted. And, if there happens to be a tie... Amanda is more apt to agree with Alex that Jen/Parker have to go over Allison/Ryan.

Also, this move puts her in good position for the next week. If they stay the only real person targeting Alison/Ryan was Amanda and if she makes up with Amanda maybe she won't have to worry about anyone from that alliance coming after them.

ditto what CeCi said. My thoughts too but I just could not put them into words as well.

I always like the one that seems to be playing the game. She has been paying attention to everything in the house because she is there to win.

ditto, to you both..........I was kind of writing her off but I think that it's possible she is just taking it all in and making more strategic plays..........it's a shame she got stuck with somebody who was hooked up.

oh, I am anything but writing her off, in fact I think people should be worried about her, but at this point it is hard to say who will even go home, and even how it will work, will it be a cpl or individul vote offs, it is weird to say the least. Call me a cynic but I do not think this gilr is sincere, I just get a huge devious vibe from her.

I think Allison is as psycho as Sheila. She thinks she's better for Ryan then Jen? She knew him how long?? The whole comforting thing with Amanda was to get Amanda on her side, not to be nice. I really don't like her at all. I hope she goes soon along with her "lesbian lover" Sheila! :footballhelmet:

so true, how long did she know ol ryan before she went gaga over him and then decided that she was a better match, then I heard her say last nite that ryan only likes Jen for her looks, and that is all, well how the H does she know what Ryan feels??? This girl is a Stalker, watch and see, and I think her so called Kindness is bogus and insincere,lol

She's playing the game. I am not saying she is not a backstabber or she is not lying but she is playing game. I could change my mind about her tomorrow. That is the way this season is. I just have not written her off yet.

What Marty said. :) Especially the part about changing my mind tomorrow. :lol:

well me too on that one,lol, I keep going back and forth, it is hard to deal with who we have in the house this time around

Archived