Angelo Joe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol allison was really into the soulmate thingy

something is off this chick

'

i cant put my hands on it just yet

She is gonna end up bein a stalker, she already had her sights set or Ryan, and then to find out he is with Jen, that did not set well with her. Something is off with that, how can you think you are into someone soooo soon in the game?? So she is a professional gambler?? And she has an addiction?? Well maybe she is switching addictions right into her new soulmate Ryan, that could cause a lot of drama,she said last night that she thought she was a much better choice for him than Jen, excuse me, where does anyone get off even thinking that after knowing someone for such a short time??? I smell trouble,lol :eek:

I don't like her at all. She is unstable for sure. Especially when she goes from saying she had no clue that Jen and Ryan were a couple because it wasn't obvious at all to then claiming that Jen is soooo jealous. If that were the case then how couldn't she tell they were together? And stating that she would be better with him. Creeeeepyyyyy

She is not dealing with a full deck. Guess same can be said about most of the HQ's this season.

Holy cow, strange people!! :animated_shocking:

did she give matt the bj yet?

She is too obbssesed with Ryan at the moment.

:marie: Can you say "Ho-bag". Ryan is taken girl! I bet if Jen goes before Ryan, Allison will try and take Ryan away from Jen! This is the season of Hos!

:pixiedust:

yep its her man once jen gone

Allison is the only one who is taking notice of things other than her fellow HGs and the latest gossip.

She is on to something with her acute observations regarding things changing in the house and the sayings plastered around corresponding to different HGs.

Sadly, she's also sharing this info with Sheila who is obviously dumb as a stump.

Archived