Episode 1

ElleNaturelle

I think he knew his gig was up. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pay him to beef up the Ratings. Didn't see any love lost from Jeff with Johnny either.

Glad he's gone, but here's what I'm still wondering about ...

After the head-butting incident between Fairplay and Yau, why did Fairplay abandon his idol on the ground? Did one have to be for each team? Either way, Fairplay got to one first, no question there. So he must have chosen to not keep one for himself, and that section of tape is on the edit floor. Nor did we ever see the girl (can't remember which) get it for herself.

Makes me wonder if this is somehow connected to Fairplay's 'deciding' to leave. Seems to me that a decision was somehow exposed right there. Any thoughts from anybody else?

Each tribe had one idol....it looked like to me that Fairplay grabbed the other tribes idol realized it and he threw it down and ran for the right one just as yau-man was going after it too. Yau-man told the woman from the other team to pick it up, and she did.

Now that Fairplay is gone I can now enjoy the rest of the season.

:pixiedust:

Right there was one idol for each side... JFP got the one for the other team and threw it down, and took off for the other one a saw that Yau Man saw it and was running for it too, they butted heads and Yau Man got the right one, the lady from the other team, I can't remember her name, but she looks like Kathy Griffin, was there looking confused, and Yau Man told her to pick it... We then saw her lean down and pick up it with a look on her face like she still didn't really know what it was...

Kathleen Sleckman was the woman on the fans team that yau-man told to pick up the dropped idol.

Its nice to see you Yana! :heart:

:pixiedust:

Archived