Comparing Nominees / Handicapping

StephenV

Guest sonnybeans

I want Kaysar to stay. I think the longer he's there the more he'll open up.

I think Ash will go tonight.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
Nither... I would abstain... No really... I would find this very hard for me... I would vote Ashlea I suppose cause I find Kaysar more interesting...

I believe Ashlea will go if Ivette doesn't get to everyone with he's preaching, and bad mouthing Kaysar...

I've been following the live feed updates and I didn't see any indication that Kaysar was doing what Ivette has been claiming.

Can someone watching the live feed shed some light on this?

As for the votes.

I would vote for Ashlea to leave.

I think that Ashlea will leave. (fingers crossed)

I like them both but would like to see Kaysar stay, he seems like he could be interesting if he'd open up some. I can't wait til tonight to see!!!!!!!!

I'd like Kaysar to stay casue i like him more than ashlea  but would love to see the hg reaction if it were to go the other way.  esp if she stayed and got HOH  lol

I would love for to stay for that reason. hehehe I guess I am trouble maker though. :evil:

I would keep Ashlea, because she sucks. Seriously, she didnt campaign to stay in the house....she took a BREAK during the veto comp. why vote her out? Kaysar seems like one of those players that if left unchecked for too long could become very powerful...so I would vote for his eviction. But yeah, Ashlea is going tonight.

Eric just told Ivette that if Beau keeps hanging out with Janelle and Michael he would be the one to go up next... Wonder how Ivette feels about that...

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
Eric just told Ivette that if Beau keeps hanging out with Janelle and Michael he would be the one to go up next... Wonder how Ivette feels about that...

I hope this is the start of the revolt.

Here's the scenario that would work best.

Kaysar wins POV, and saves Michael. Eric puts up Beau. Kaysar and Michael begin a campaign against Eric which involves voting against Eric's plan and to eliminate Beau. Beau gets eliminated. Kaysar, Michael, and Janelle recruit a few former Eric-sheep and start to turn things around.

Far fetched? Yes!

Will it happen? Probably not

Possible? Yes!

Hope is a great thing, isn't it folks?

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
Janelle said if Michael could get off the block she thought Eric would put up Jenny... What are your thoughts on that?

I think that Eric is full of sh*t. If Michael saves himself, then Eric will put up Kaysar. I remember hearing him say something like 'Kaysar's my ace' in the event that the POV is used.

Eric make the same arrangement with Jenny that he did with Kaysar, so I am sure that if he has to break his word (again), he'll use the safer option to keep the others happy. I think he knows the April/Jenny connection from Maggie so he'll want to keep April's sheep-status alive.

But then again, Eric's a nut. No telling what he will do. He may put up Maggie as a pawn if he gets drunk enough with power.

I dont know how you guys feel, but my faves are Micheal, Janelle, and kaysar. I hope that some how something this week will happen for the good so none of those three go home. Oh well those bitches that have been campaigning to get them out probly have it coming to them, like as wonderful Will would say.... karma is a bitch!

I havent been watching the feeds since Eric got HOH, bc I CANNOT stand any of them in that house besides those three I have listed above. I am only going to watch the cameras with those 3 bc I will barf if I see those arrogant assholes in the house.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
I dont know how you guys feel, but my faves are Micheal, Janelle, and kaysar.  I hope that some how something this week will happen for the good so none of those three go home. Oh well those bitches that have been campaigning to get them out probly have it coming to them, like as wonderful Will would say.... karma is a bitch!

I'm with you.

I was a 3 stooges fan for BB:X factor, and now I'm a fan of this 3some.

I don't know how they're going to get out of this picke.

But I know one thing, Eric will still be short, regardless (is that mean?)

I wouldn't mine if Micheal won the veto, because that would spice up next week and get skanky Janelle out of the house! I wish Eric would have targeted her instead of Micheal (although Micheal is almost as bad). I would also like to see Kaysar out this week, just because of his hypocritical behavior.

Kaysar: In Muslim culture, the body is considered a temple

Then he starts to smoke, okay buddy.

Guest sunshine

i really hope kaysar wins POV that way he can take michael off and they cant put kaysar (erics so called ace in the hole..) and hopefully they would put someone that the other houseguests would vote off instead of Janelle...

so far Janelle Kaysar Michael (although he is odd at times) and Howie are my favs..

i cannot stand April (she is SOOO two-faced) Eric (he thinks he runs the show) and Ivette (she just wont shutup!!!!)

i want those 3 gone ASAP!!!!

Guest metaldale

I wouldn't have thought it after the first few days but out of all of them, I am starting to like Kaysar, Micheal and Janelle as well. I think Janelle proved in the HoH comp. that she is not as dumb as everyone thought.

Ivette's voice makes my skin crawl anymore, it is drives me nuts how her and Eric have to beat the same horse over and over and over and go on for ages about things.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
I wouldn't mine if Micheal won the veto, because that would spice up next week and get skanky Janelle out of the house! I wish Eric would have targeted her instead of Micheal (although Micheal is almost as bad). I would also like to see Kaysar out this week, just because of his hypocritical behavior.

Kaysar: In Muslim culture, the body is considered a temple

Then he starts to smoke, okay buddy.

Um, no

In islam, smoking is 'makroob' or frowned upon but not 'haram' or forbidden.

also, there isn't a muslim culture. since muslims are not defined by race or nationality, their cultures are based on where they are from as well. Muslims from east asia and muslims from africa have completely different cultures although they share the same religious beliefs. As far as customs, muslim customs are those relating to the prayer, donation of money to the poor, pilgrimage to mecca, observing the month of fasting, and believing in one and only one god.

islam and most major religions do teach a purity of body, mind and soul. The association of the body being a temple is more commonly attributed to panthiest(sp) religions such as hinduism, buddhism, jainism and zoroastraian(sp) faith.