Houseguests

gizzmotor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:animated_wave: Hi All. I was thinking that maybe the HG's either have to figure out who their partner is or maybe they were all paired up and told that their partnership was the twist, but seeing how everyone is partnered. everyone is the twist. I dont really know how that would make sense but I would think they wouldn't something completely similar to BB6...

A couple of them do look like Brothers, or sisters, Ryan & Jacob, Chelsia & Allison, and Jen & Sharon.

BTW I'm new. So if I do something wrong or post in the wrong forum or even say something stupid just let me know :) I'm definitely psyched for next Tuesday though!! When do live feeds start? Tuesday or earlier?

I don't think that they are going to "know" any of the HG prior to going into the house. I think that BB has paired them with a "soul mate". If you read their Bio's on the CBS web site a lot of them talk about what they are looking for in a relationship and such and ALL of them are listed as single.

I think that BB is playing the dating game with the HG and they have paired them with a person that could be their "soul mate". I think that the HG are told who their "mate" is and that they can't reveal that information to anyone in the house.

I also think that there is a twist regarding what happes if they are nominated together. Because if you listen to the commercials it says that if they aren't careful they may be "evicted together". Could part of the game be that if both are up for eviction on live show night .... both go home?

What happens if you can't stand your "soul mate"? Kind of makes it hard to play a game if you don't like that person.

Another idea ... do you think they put them in sequester together after they told them about the "twist". That way you can get to know your soul mate a little bit prior to walking into the house and you would have a slight bond with that person.

It is going to be an interesting season and I can't wait for it to start!

BB needs to do some research. It's Delray Beach, FL.Even uvp can testify that.
lol that was a huge blunder
BTW I'm new. So if I do something wrong or post in the wrong forum or even say something stupid just let me know I'm definitely psyched for next Tuesday though!! When do live feeds start? Tuesday or earlier?
you on my list of newbies to morty's tutoring :animated_wave:

I thought the log cabin thing was to signify a winter season. There do seem to be few standouts in the bunch, I just hope that James (another Dick type, some may disagree) does not win it all. I will be interested to see who they pair Sheila up with as her soul mate, since there will be some age difference and with Parker a race difference. I wonder if everyone has a soul mate pairing, and it looks as if the rumor about the seperate house thing was false. Can't wait!

yep could be talk

parker doesnt come off as a gossipier he seem shy in imho

on another forum

from theoriginalpj:

I noticed there is a gay couple, there are 7 girls and 9 guys. I doubt the soulmate thing is the only twist... There has to be more.

But there are 8 couples ..... 1 gay couple and then 7 heterosexual couples. So if they are pairing them as "soulmates" then one could infer that Josuah and Neil are paired together.

However, I would think that would be too easy for the HG to figure out. Unless, Joshuah doesn't tell them that he is gay (or bisexual).

it may be another gay guy

joshua pair may be a girl since he is bisexual

Has anyone applied to be on BB? I think I'm going to next time....

dont bother based on this year cast and past cast if you dont have that edgy look to you have no shot to be cast

yep the more regular you are the more likely your application hits the trash pile

the jen casting bugs me the only reason she got cast is due to her name

if you were almost cast for real world you a lock for bb

go for it

Archived