Hg's To Be Announced Feb. 6th On The Early Show!!

OrangeSodas4me

Big Brother 9

Julie Chen to announce

The 14 House Guests

Just prior to the beginning of Big Brother season the tension rises as fans impatiently await the announcement of the house guests. It is no different this season for Big Brother 9.

It has been announced that Julie Chen will be announcing the House Guests for Big brother 9 on the CBS Early show on Wednesday, February 6th between 7am and 9 am Eastern Standard time.

There was no mention of it but we may also be treated to a house tour as well.

It is always a fun time after the house guests have been announced as the web sites and fans scurry about trying to collect information on the 14 individuals that have been announced for the Big Brother 9 season. The House guest announcement is when the fun of Big brother really begins.

Don't forget to set your recorders to:

CBS Early Show, 7 AM to 9 AM ET, February 6th

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=169&Itemid=1

about time

Thank goodness, I am tired of checking CBS.com every day to only be sent to the bb8 site.

Everyone should check to make sure what time the Morning show comes on in their area. In Dallas its delayed a hour so its on here from 7-9 Central time.

My home town.

I know BB is a just add water show, however I worry that after some major problems with BB8, that rushing a winter BB into being, because of the writers strike, that the quality doesn't suffer even more..

Cheers to a new season of "Good" people.. :food-smiley-005:

is someone going to post the early show announcement of the houseguests

cuz i live at school

and i have class from 8-9 that morning

with work from 9-11

so i won't be able to catch it on the tv

Archived