Players Needed

wolfrider

Have a CBS Fantasy League named Mortys Marvels 2 , we need 6 members for fun n maybe one of us trip to finale or micronesia . Team ID is Mortys Marvels 2 and the password to join is morty, join us for some extra fun this season. Wolfie

Wolfie-

Is this an additional team? I already signed up for Mortys Marvels so I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks Wolfie!!! I'm in...finally! I missed the CBS league last year so I'm excited to get in this year.

I have a question, when I signed in on CBS and signed up for the Mortys league, it says I am also a member of some other public tribe as well as Mortys, is that normal or do I need to change it? Thank you!!!

Thats normal , I am to so play both , twice the chance to win . Yes this is an additional team since cbs only gives 8 slots so two mortys teams so everyone can play . got 4 spots still open to any one else wants to play with us.

Okay all mortys marvels 2 , needs two more players so come on n play with us n win a trip to the finale or a 7 night trip to micronesia

I would like to join but I go to CBS right? Then I have to set up a user name and password?

Well when I do that it says... The Fantasy League is closed during this Blackout Period. This prevents players from capitalizing on information about the events in an episode that has been telecast in another time zone.

Please check back after 3AM ET (Midnight PT).

What's up with that?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor16/fa...index.php"" target="_blank">to join</a>

HOW TO PLAY

1) Register.

2) Pick four Survivors to be on your Team.

3) Join a Public Tribe or invite friends to play against you on a Private Tribe.

4) Watch Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites each week on CBS to see how your Team scored.

5) Not happy with your score? Trade your Survivors anytime on the website or on your Sprint Mobile phone.

The private tribe name is Mortys Marvels 2
The password is morty
The black out period is just when the show is on so you cant change your picks to make more points , the page your seeing is just telling you about it . go to the link i put at top of this message , there two places left so first come first serve.
pointsgridby3.gif