Episode 2:the Sounds Of Jungle Love

wolfrider

Jeffs teleconference
Jeff ...I do have one other thing I want to say. We have love affairs this season. Plural. They play from episode two, they start. We have some of the most intimate footage we've ever had of a love affair developing and consummating in a Survivor way. We have the most intimate footage of Survivors being intimate that we've ever had. It was brilliant how we got it. How we captured it because it's hard to do because they try to hide. We out-thought them. It plays a big part in this season all the way to the end.
Jeff: ...We have some physical challenges in the 2nd episode, one of our most physical ever. It's basically a game of tackle the dummy. You have Joel. He made a comment about, "Well up until this season James had been the biggest and most physical Survivor ever. I can't wait to go after him." You have Joel wanting to take on James. You have Erik and Jason wanting to take on Ozzy. Some of the women were wanting to outmaneuver the other women. It became a battle more quickly

• 2 weeks later...
Episode 2 ~ "Sounds of Jungle Love"
The sound of smooching keeps one tribe awake. The Airai tribe kicks three of it's members out of the shelter and Exile Island is back - with a new twist!
RC : (Tackle the dummy / wrestling)
Exhile : ?
IC: (Smash n Grab )Favs
Boot : Mary

Weird how i see people concerned over rumors then spoiling, are mine right probaly not but closer then some in many ways. Next week mary will go n and after that i think a double evition that believe to be tracy n yau at same time.

Episode 2 ~ "Sounds of Jungle Love"

The sound of smooching keeps one tribe awake. The Airai tribe kicks three of it's members out of the shelter and Exile Island is back - with a new twist!

NEXT TIME ON SURVIVOR

The sound of smooching keeps one tribe awake. The Airai tribe kicks three of it's [sic] members out of the shelter. Exile Island is back - with a new twist!

PRESS RELEASE

ONE SURVIVOR DECLARES THAT LOVE IS IN THE AIR AFTER SMOOCHING SOUNDS

KEEP THEM AWAKE AT NIGHT, ON "SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA -- FANS VS. FAVORITES"

The sounds of two castaways smooching through the night keeps one tribe awake. Meanwhile, at the other camp, one thoughtless castaway kicks three of its members out of the shelter, forcing them to fend for themselves.

MEDIA BLURBS

The two tribes learn that a person from each team will be sent to Exile Island where an immunity idol is hidden. As turmoil threatens the fans' camp, Amanda and Ozzy steam up the favorites' beach with unbridled passion.

RC : (Tackle the dummy / wrestling)

Exhile : James / Kathy

IC: (Smash n Grab )Favs

Boot : Mary