Cbs Fantasy League

wolfrider

CBS Fantasy League (okay all its open n I got the team up the following is team name n pass word to join) If it fills up n there still more of you want to join just post here n we can make a Mortys Marvels 2 team.

Tribe: Mortys Marvels

password ; jem

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, wolfrider...I'm heading there now!

We still have a few openings for CBS fantasy league Mortys Marvels . I am always on a public team to , havent figured out how to join just a private team

Thanks yana and joe , probably stuck with rmore unless you just sign up again with the joe n new email addy . but we know who you are . Okay we need one more person for CBS Mortys Marvels , so some one sign up and complete the teame.

Unfornately the last spot was filled today by salter path , but if you can get 7 more people then go in be tribe chief n make a Mortys Marvels 2 team , would be nice to get lots of us on two teams

oh i can't believe i am too late....i hope you guys do well tho....i don't know anybody, and i sure don't know enough about it yet to be the leader of the group....i needed you very badly last time...i will just have to move faster next time...

Okay island , I won't leave you out ,since we can be in more then one team , I will make Mortys Marvels 2 with the password morty, I will invite some from the fantasy net group n any one here want to join feel free.It is up n ready to sign up so sign island girl and anyone else wants to.

tribe id is Mortys Marvels 2 . copy n paste it just as you see it after you see it on join private tribe . the password is mortys as you see it there unless i screwed up n the M is capitolised . try that if normal not working n let me know so i can fix it on fantasy net to.

I just joined Mortys Marvels 2... I hope that was ok Wolfie... If not, just remove me if you can... Or maybe I can remove myself... I really do want to play on both teams though... I have so much time on my hands now... :)

wolf...i was just reading through all the posts of the other fantasy survivor team (not cbs), and noticed that you had your canadian friend join that one because she couldn't on this one...well remember how worried i was last survivor that i was going to mess you guys up because i am from canada....but nothing happened...first of all they let me in and they didn't penalize us did they?....so maybe your friend could join the number 2 team if she wanted to....just a thought.....and i am so sorry about your results, you are in my thoughts

okay friend s some of youneed to know my putrer fed up rignt now n cant type with out copy n paste . when i move back to texas in March i will work to get back on line.