Moment Of Truth

Slowpoke

This has to go down as one of the biggest bombs in TV history. The show was promoted up the wazoo for weeks. I expected it to be pretty good. WRONG. The contestants are not even hooked up to the lie detector on stage. They already took the test earlier so these "shocking" questions have already been asked and answered. On stage, the contestants know the questions are coming yet they act all surprised. This is horrible and I'll only give it another try if every other TV station has a power failure and this is the only thing on. On second thought, I'd rather read a book.

I didn't even try and watch this thing. I hated the commercials, and theres no way I'd even think about going on a show hooked up to a lie detector......even for money! Peoples thoughts are private and should stay private. The whole concept was LAME to me!!!!! JMHO and I value yours! :pixiedust:

Aside from the fact that it was really stupid. I would like to know how much actual show time was spent pausing.

Geez-- even in the beginning when stakes were not so high..... they were trying to intensify the drama that just was not there.

I hope this show never airs again. Booo!

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Moment Of Truth Renewed For 13 More Episodes

Writing by Joe on Friday, 1 February, 2008 at 9:59 pm

moment-of-truth-logo.gif

Photo Credit: FOX

The reality game show The Moment Of Truth has struck a chord with viewers and has become a huge hit for FOX. Of course, the fact that the show airs after American Idol doesn

beside IDOL all of fox reality show sucks

• 4 weeks later...

i swear fox makes worst reality show

scripted beyond belief

• 2 months later...

I can't believe they are bringing it back.....

The Moment of Truth returns on Tuesday May 27 at 8/7 on FOX

Do your frients and loved ones tell you the truth?

What deep dark secrets are they hiding from you?

(Thanks for the heads up on the error...all fixed)

Edited by Dade

:oops: i think you must mean tuesday JUNE 17th :animated_scratchchin: ?

thanks for the heads-up tho... another show i have to admit i thoroughly enjoy cringing thru!

• 2 weeks later...
:animated_wave: well, i guess discovering what i did last night just in the nick of time and by accident when doin' a channel-surf a little after 9PM is late news now but both of the above dates were wrong for the Moment of Truth return, as there it was. for anybody interested, it was just as much shameful, painful fun to watch as ever, with next week's show of course promising an even more disgracefully good episode. sorry, i can't help it. i just cannot believe what intimate betrayals and hurts people will inflict on themselves and others in exchange for some bucks. :animated_shocking: