Big Brother 9

Even if the writers go back to work tomorrow, they won't have time to get the sitcoms and other shows written in time to air that quickly but you may be right. One never knows.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new twist from the BB media whores known as the producers...."Gotcha, just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a Winter BB."

They didn't have much time to choose actors...I mean houseguests, so I wonder what this season will dredge up, if and when it happens.

I am planning on taping the shows (BB, Survivor, Biggest Loser, Lost, etc) and watching them all this summer....so please refrain for a few months (like 6 months) in posting any spoilers. I read the forums a lot so I will be watching those that posted anything revealing and will put you guys on my naughty list :P:P hehe

I'm so bored [with tv] that I'm actually getting excited about the new BB season. As long as it doesn't come on same time/day as LOST, I'll try not to miss anything ............wasn't sure if a pp was insinuating that it did air the same time.

Found this while looking around for BB 9 info...

MODs - if this was posted in another thread... please delete

http://cbsbigbrother9.blogspot.com/2007/11...rumor-mill.html

***Big Brother 9 After Dark is getting axed in favor of a having Sequester house filmed. The sequester house will be filmed by a regular TV crew it will not be a 24Hour live feed. The show will air on ShowTime from midnight to 3 AM on a daily basis.

***In a recent interview with Alison Grodner it was confirmed that there will be no America

Big Brother 9 After Dark is getting axed in favor of having Sequester house filmed.

COOL! I didn't watch BBAD very often because it was so boring. Filming Sequester House will be interesting. I would love to hear what booted HGs have to say. I think it would be fun if the sequester house had live feeds too, and hear their comments about what is still going on in the house. :pixiedust:

I assume they're just rumours...

Certainly the After Dark thing sounds pointless, as firstly there is no sequester house until midway through the season - and secondly I think most BB fans would rather watch the main house.

"No link" between the players - doubt it, but hope it's true

I like the PoV idea - but it wouldn't prevent back dooring.

There is no logic in the HoH competing the next week, so rule that out - while I doubt BB10 will begin as early as June, and doubt it will be "semi-popular movie stars".

<---- "I'm soo exicted - - I just can't hide it........"

REALLY starting to get in the mood.....

Wasn't sure how I felt about 2 BB's in one year... but, the juices are starting

to flow now that everyone's speculating and wondering which rumors are true

or false.

Can't wait to see the furniture and maybe some new additions to the 'house'.

Or who will be the villain, the fav, the weirdest, the bossiest...... etc. etc.

hmmm.... wonder how much the Live Feed of the House will cost this time ????

Archived