Big Brother 9

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all..............PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO .....that Rob and "Ambuh" are going to be on the summer version of BB!!!! :furious3: Haven't we seen enough of these two??? I am one of those viewers that would much rather have all new people -- forget the All Star and celebrity shows.........PLEASE. And another suggestion to the ppl that make the decisions about cast...........HOW ABOUT SOME MORE SENIOR CITIZENS! :hurray: A little more age diversity would be appreciated. I must admit that there is a part of me that won't believe the show will actually be on until we see Julie standing like a statue with the BB cards in her hands!!

ummmm I would like to know what rock I am under....I have not seen or head one thing about bb9 winter.....Goodness. And I watch my CBS station all day pretty much....Hmmm interesting. I would have missed it if I didn't pop into mortys.. Thank goodness I never got around to cancelling my feeds....See being a procrastinator pays off:)

Wow, we're back already?! Hey, Fizz, long time no see! I was excited to learn about the new season, but it will be interesting to see how it goes. They haven't had much time to put it together, I hope the haste doesn't result in a lot of recycled ideas.

It's kind of weird, BB9 comes early while one of my other summer favorites, The 4400, was cancelled. To top it off, I recently started working nights. All of my routines are screwed up right now!

Not sure if this was done anywhere yet but thought it could be fun till they announce the cast...

If the theme is Big Secrets - what secrets might our hamesters have.

How about:

Glenda - the transexual - she vexes half the male guests until they learn her real secret - How might the males react (all except the Howie type who could care less since she has boobies).

Or, how about Bill - he is the father and brother in his family.

Ginger: Served 14 years for a crime she insists she did not commit.

Frankie: Former CIA operative

Regina: Cooked for Oprah for 5 years - specialty is sweet potato fries.

Good ones Cali! :animated_rotfl:

The love child of Maddona that she gave up at the age of 14.

Brittney Spear's cousin from Alabama

A millionaire that invented the .......

They're actually all in witness protection and no one is using any real facts or names.Everyone has their own secret mission... like Eric or the twins sort of thing... and they're all ones that block the other guests' secret mission.

Hey all! I'm torn on this one. I'm excited about a new season, but I'm just not sure that my life can handle watching the live feeds for 3 months solid again this soon. I guess I have another month still to think about it? lol

Talker: Maybe you are onto something.

BB9 - The Big House version (San Quentin is lovely this time of year)

Houseguests could include:

Charlie Manson

Richard Rameriz (Night Stalker)

The Menendez Brothers (they would probably get a sympathy vote because they are orphans)

For a little beefcake they can throw in Scott Peterscum

Squeaky Fromme may still be available (Charlie could get all the old girl gang together for an interesting alliance).

Too Bad Jeffery Daumer and John Wayne Gacy aren't around anymore (Jeffrey could have been the Jun and done all the cooking) while John could be the clown of the group.

Ok if that is too gruesome for you how about a Celebrity Big House version...

Instead of serving time in a special cell or having to wear an ankle bracelet - they get to serve their time in the BB House and we all get to watch

Lindsey

Paris

OJ

Keiffer Sutherland

The Guy from Prision Break - Lane something or another

Nicole Richie (she can serve time and have the baby)

Martha Stewart can come and host a special competition

That gal from Lost seems like a real party gal...

Actually I think that show is already being done - think they are calling it Celebrity Rehab.

I dont think the Feb. thing will be too much of an issue. If the ratings arent as good as expected I say just push BB10 back till later July to give a bit more time for the fans of the show to regroup if this season is a trainwreck (lets hope not)

Having a winter edition could go either way, I think. The summer more kids are up later and not at school so they tend to watch more tv. In the winter more people in colder climates are housebound so we'll see what happens. I think there will be less viewers, imo.

Archived