Where's Morty?

Jem

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a lot of tune ups myself the last few years. So I know where you are coming from. Get Well Soon. Jem and the rest do a great job, and I thank them, but your coments about house guest in the past have been great. We miss you, but take the time you need... your health comes first..

(took me several surgeries and complications to figure that out for myself...)

Ever feel like Humpty Dumpty.... and never gonna get put back together again? I DO LOL

GET WELL SOON!

Morty's is simply not Morty's without Morty. You are missed!

(Thanks for the updates, Jem!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Morty hope you feel better! Even though you don't know me I came across this site when recently diagnosed Lupus, and being home all the time in between Doc appt's this site keeps me sane! The people are great, and your sites amazing! So thanks for what you and your mods do, and speedy recovery!

Just wanting to add my well wishes for Morty:) Thank you everyone that has stepped up and taken over while Morty is getting better. Like I said in another post I am new to the forum, but I have been going to this site for years. I know I am not the only one that appreciates all of the hard work put into keeping it going. Hopefully we will get to hear from Morty for BB10...if not I know we will still have a lot of wonderful people stepping up again!

~Jackie

bb is not officially over until morty gives the last send off

Archived