The Bachelorette 4

Dade

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

ABC renews the Bachelorette for a fourth season

This year is quickly becoming the year of the resurrected reality series: The Mole is returning, Paradise Hotel 2 debuts soon, and now ABC has renewed The Bachelorette.

Sometime this summer, more than three years after the third season ended, ABC will debut The Bachelorette 4. It

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

DeAnna Pappas will star in The Bachelorette 4

DeAnna Pappas, one of the two women rejected by Brad Womack during The Bachelor 11

Thanks Dade for posting. I think its great that DeAnna will get a second chance at love. I hope she finds who she's looking for. JMHO :pixiedust:

• 3 months later...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

From Jilted to In Charge: Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas is Looking for Love

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

Meet 'The Bachelorette's' Suitors

Pro athletes, teachers vie for DeAnna Pappas' heart

May 7, 2008

35061048.jpg

DeAnna Pappas of 'The Bachelorette'

A trio of professional athletes, a pair of teachers and an oyster farmer have won the right to compete for a woman's heart on the coming season of "The Bachelorette."

ABC unveiled the 25 guys who will woo recent "Bachelor" finalist DeAnna Pappas on the fourth installment of "The Bachelorette," which debuts Monday, May 19. Pappas became known to viewers last fall when Bachelor Brad Womack picked her as his final woman -- but then opted not to propose or continue their relationship.

The viewer response led the network to resurrect "The Bachelorette" for the first time since 2005 -- when, coincidentally, Jen Schefft opted to stay single rather than pick one of her two final guys.

Among the 25 men who will meet Pappas in the May 19 premiere are three who are described as professional athletes: snowboarder Jesse, basketball player Graham and football player Ryan. Because the network has released only the first names of the contestants, it's tough to check just where and how well the three ply their trades.

The other contestants include a single father, a personal trainer, a barber-shop owner, a chef and two guys named Brian W, who will have their home states appended to their names for as long as they're on the show. In a slight twist on the show, DeAnna will invite three guys at a time to live with her in the mansion rented for this season. The rest of the guys will have to make do with an "unspectacular bunkhouse" nearby.

Photo Gallery: 'The Bachelorette 4' Photos

Your "Bachelorette" men:

Brian W. (Texas), a 31-year-old high school football coach from Weatherford, Texas.

Brian W. (Indiana), a computer network consultant from New Castle, Ind. He's 29.

Chandler, 25, an insurance representative from Spotsylvania, Va.

Chris, 29, who's from Dallas and works in medical sales.

Donato, a 26-year-old sales rep from Charleston, S.C.

Eric, 31, a senior analyst from Boston.

Fred, 30, a Chicago lawyer.

Graham, 29, the pro basketball player. He's from Raleigh, N.C.

Greg, 28, a personal trainer from New York City.

Jeffrey, a 27-year-old math teacher from Orlando, Fla.

Jeremy, a real-estate lawyer from Dallas. He's 30.

Jesse, 25, the professional snowboarder. He hails from Breckenridge, Colo.

Jason, 31, the aforementioned single father. He's an account executive from Kirkland, Wash.

Jon, a 35-year-old resort manager from Surfside Beach, S.C.

Luke, 27, who farms oysters in Folly Beach, S.C.

Patrick C., 26, a financial analyst from Glenwood, Ill.

Patrick D., 27, who lives in Elmhurst, Ill., and does Internet marketing.

Paul, 23, a sales manager from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Richard, a 27-year-old science teacher from Binghamton, N.Y.

Robert, 28, a chef in San Francisco.

Ron, 36, who owns a barber shop in Kansas City, Mo.

Ryan, 28, the pro football player from Lakeville, Minn.

Sean, a 33-year-old martial arts master who lives in Crestwood, Ky.

Spero, 38, an actor from Santa Monica, Calif.

Twilley, 33, a software programmer from Tulsa, Okla.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching too. I like Deanna. I thought the guys were ridiculously competitive.

I kind of wish she would have kept the oyster farmer. He seemed shy and nervous, but very sweet. And I really like the necklace he gave her. I definitely would have picked him over that silly Twilley, or whatever his name is. Or maybe the guy who hogged the blanket....

But I know we don't see everything. I think she's got some nice guys to pick from. But I bet she will be ready to lose some of them, by the next rose ceremony.

The Bachelorette: The Guys Make Their First Impressions on DeAnna

I like Jason (single dad), Jeremy, Graham, and yep, ADORE Richard (science geek) so far but this is based on the very little I saw of them on the premier. It looks to be an interesting season from the previews I saw! :party_smilie: I kinda like Jesse too? (his personality - he's quirky & fun)

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=index

That link shows the guys & their bios, it also shows who's already gone (she booted 10 of them) I couldn't believe Donato? He's sitting with Jenny and actually invited her to sit on his lap!! WHAT??.....umm......dude, you're here for DeAnna? Remember her? :animated_rotfl: Glad she booted him.

The Bachelorette: DeAnna Cuts Ryan, Chris and Eric!

May 26, 2008 09:42:15 by Jennifer_Brown

chris-abc.jpg

Tonight starts with a limo pulling up outside the mansion, carrying the 15 remaining guys to a waiting Chris Harrison. Chris greets the guys by reminding them about the rules of the show (the dates, the roses, we know the drill by now). Then he lays the big news on them. They won

2 things became official last night for me.

1. Jeremy is my least favorite guy. Bad acting playing the dead parents scene and, already having a rose, pulling Deana away from guys who needed the time with her. I hate when that happens.
  2. Deana is a hypocrit. She told the guys Jeremy got the rose because he opened up and they should step up their game (what does that mean? how can they possibly compete with 2 dead parents?) but yet Graham got a rose even though she did not have a great date with him. He barely looked her in the face. But she finds him attractive . . . that's the only reason I could see that he got that rose. And she kept Twilley. WTF?

I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes or so, but I like the idea of certain guys living in the same house while others live outside in the guest house. Still not sure who my favorite is.

I thought Deanna would have been smarter to spread the roses out a little bit, as to who gets to stay with her at the house. But I also thought it was a dumb move to criticize her for doing it. But the guy who did -- the barber I think?.... got to stay anyway so I guess it didn't bother her.

I get the feeling that there are only a few who are actually in contention, and Deanna is keeping several odd choices around just for fun. I think if she had to get serious and only keep guys she thought she could end up in a serious relationship with, she'd only keep a handful. I think that's how guys like Jesse and Twilley get to stay. They are a little bit different, and she has to keep so many at this point, so why not? I think she likes these guys and gives them credit for trying.