Fans Vs Favorites Side By Side Comparison Part 2

Baron

See Part 1 for an explanation of this thread.

Amanda VS Mary

amanda_l.jpgmary_l.jpg

These two will be fun to watch mud wrestling. Mary is a little older, but appears more athletic. Amanda has the experience and that will help her in the game. They both are smart women as well as beautiful. Edge: Amanda

Parvati VS Alexis

parvati_l.jpgalexis_l.jpg

This one is a bit of a stretch. These girls are close in age, and that's about it. Parvati is a boxer and has the experience. Alexis has run a triathalon. She has a down home look which may get people to underestimate her. This one is tough too. Edge: Alexis

Ami VS Natalie

ami_l.jpgnatalie_l.jpg

Their bios don't give me much. I matched these two by age and physical build. Ami has experience, but will it help? Edge: Natalie

Cerie VS Tracy

cirie_l.jpgtracy_l.jpg

I am matching these two by age only. Tracy is more physically fit. I don't think Cerie will get as far this time around. Edge: Tracy

Eliza VS Kathleen

eliza_l.jpgkathleen_l.jpg

These two are just going to talk each other to death. Kathleen is much older though. Edge: Eliza

Edge: Alexis

:huh:

Great thread otherwise Baron!!

Well maybe not so much Eliza paired with the crazy lady but when the time is right, Eliza will crush Kathleen's dreams of a million dollars... Too bad, not so sad...

Thanks TCS. :)

KORTV,

The reason I gave the edge to Alexis is I think she will lay low and use her cutesy looks. She doesn't need to win competitions, but if she does need to win, she can. Parvati's secrets are out. We know who she is and how she plays the game. I think that will work to her disadvantage. Don't get me wrong, I like Parv every bit as much as you do, but game-wise I give the edge to Alexis.

As far as pairing Eliza and "Crazy Lady," I have no other matches. I think you are right though. Kathleen will go packing.

I agree with your call, Baron- Parvati is going down! ^_^

:giggle:

All your female matches have the same noses as eachother. Is that even possible?

You are right! Their noses do look very similar! :P:pixiedust: