Fans Vs Favorites Side By Side Comparison Part 1

Baron

Well, I was looking at the bios, and it dawned on me that for most of the returning Survivors, there is a fan that could be his/her counterpart. So I matched them up and compared thier stengths. Since there is a limit to how many photos I can post per thread, I need to make this two threads.

James VS Joel

james_l.jpgjoel_l.jpg

OK, these two are obvious. I have to think the producers actively searched for someone to counter James' brawn. These two will be an interesting matchup in head to head competitions. James has Survivor experience, but Joel's hobbies include Olympic wrestling and swimming. Edge: Joel

Ozzy VS Jason

oz_l.jpgjason_l.jpg

Another obvious match. I'm giving Jason the benefit of the doubt here. If he says he can do Ozzy like Ozzy does Ozzy, then I believe him, but saying is one thing and doing is another. Ozzy has the experience and we all know what he can do. Does he still have that fire in his gut though? Edge: Ozzy

Johnathan VS Michael

jon_l.jpgmichael_l.jpg

These guys are made for each other. Both are in the entertainment business. Both from New England. Michael is a little younger, John has the experience. Its a tough call. Edge: Johnathan

Jonny VS Chet

johnny_l.jpgchet_l.jpg

Well I had to match Jonny with someone, might as well be Chet. Chet is older, but I think he could take down Jonny pretty easily. Jonny has the experience, but also the reputation. Edge: Chet

Yau-man VS Erik

ym_l.jpgeric_l.jpg

These two have no business being matched together, but they are all that's left. Edge: Erik

In hindsight, I could plave Yau-man and chet to be closer in age, but then Erik would be with Jonny and that really isn't much improvement.

That is great comparasions Baron except for Yau and Eric but there was no where else to put them. ;):pixiedust:

That is great comparasions Baron except for Yau and Eric but there was no where else to put them.

I think over all, the favorites have a disadvantage to the fans. Yau-man, Cerie, and Jonny are all physically weaker than the Fan team. If the Fans win comp after comp, the Favs will get picked off one by one. Then after merge, they will be the first to go. James and Ozzy's strength can be matched by team members from the fan team, and the experience the Fav's have may be cancelled by ego clashes and lack of enthusiasm.

I think you might be right Baron. I also think Joel will definitly have the biggest edge over all the survivors. :pixiedust:

LOL- perfect match-ups, Baron! That is, until I got to the last one...it gave me a great laugh though :hahohi: . I picture those two going head to head in a physical challenge- Erik with his short shorts and foofy hair and Yau man with his...with his...well anyway, I wouldn't necessarily rule Yau man out against Erik as I think back on how well he did in some of the challenges!