SPOILERS - The Mole

LovesBigBrother

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too really enjoyed da mole.

I always thought it would be cool to intergrate the concept into BB or Survivor, or maybe just tell them one of them was a mole, when none existed.

I'm glad it's no celebrities... and I hope this dumb downed version isn't too horrible. The show wasn't hard to follow at all. BB, TAR, and survivor are harder to follow... all they do on this show are do challenges, earn money, and take quizzes. Not a difficult format to follow especially since there are no twists.

TCS Wrote:

:hurray:
I love The Mole!!!! I'm glad to see it come back. I wish Anderson would be able to host it though.
:pixiedust:

NO ANDERSON COOPER (what a stage name)!!?

Is he now too good for reality TV now that he is big man on campus at CNN? He's forgotten his roots and all the people that got him to the top of the pig pile. :animated_bouncy:

You know who Anderson Coopers' momma is?

And I think that's his real name.

I think who he is is why he's on top of the "pig pile". ;)

:pixiedust:

TCS Wrote:

You know who Anderson Coopers' momma is?

And I think that's his real name.

I think who he is is why he's on top of the "pig pile".
;)

You think you're so smart, but you didn't even know that Happy Days' pilot episode first appeared on Love American Style. :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, I heard that Gloria Vanderbilt was Andersons' mom a few years ago. I've been a fan of his for a while now. :inlove:

I'll have something to look forward to this summer when The Mole comes back!!!!! :pixiedust: