Juno

ElisabethF50

My family went and saw this movie and we all loved it. Directed by the same person who did Thank You for Not Smoking it is equally as good. My boys are 13 and 16 and they cracked up, actually they chose the movie after viewing several trailers and agreed that the dialogue in this movie is the best out there right now. If its an action film you want this is not it, but if you want a movie that doesn't ram a social message down your throat and approaches a serious topic with wit and humour and is entertaining at the same time this is the movie to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome movie really good!!!! Don't know if it is as good as Superbad difinitely more of a family movie though which could be a postive. Just some great performances in the cast too!!!!! Micheal Cera is great but I felt he was a bit underused!!!

It just received Oscar nominations for best picture, best director and best actress...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to admit. . . . I was disappointed with this film. It seemed to try a little too hard in my opinion. The character of Juno was just a tad too witty. The writing seemed false, which makes me especially disappointed that Diablo Cody won the Academy Award for best original screenplay.

• 4 weeks later...