Wow Another Season On The Horizon

uvp

:party_smilie:

hopely they make top 10

Thats so cool Elisabeth!!!! Yeah, please let us know when you can!!!! ;)

I'm getting so excited about Idol coming next month!!!!!! :pixiedust:

What would y'all like to see this season? I would like better talent to make it into the top 24. Last year was definitely a year revolving around the aspect of entertainment beyond just singing. Seems like they wanted more bad people than good people last year.

What I DON'T want to see is an other Sanjaya like incident. That ruined Idol for me. I hope the judges learned something from that.

What would y'all like to see this season? I would like better talent to make it into the top 24. Last year was definitely a year revolving around the aspect of entertainment beyond just singing. Seems like they wanted more bad people than good people last year.

me too but i guess the entertainment crap like blayke brings in ratings

If there was a "Teen Idol" I think Sanjaya would have been great! I think he was a bit too young for the show!

Everyday I get a little more excited!!!!! :animated_bouncy::pixiedust:

I wish something could be done to avoid the Sanjaya's making it so far, and CLEARLY talented people like Chris Daughtry getting booted. When the voting is being done by millions of preteen girls, that's what you are going to get.

I liked last years contest where a viewer at home got to send in a song. I didn't like the result though. The song didn't fit Blake at all. What I would rather see is people would send in songs specific to a particular contestant. If the contestant picks their song in the final 2, the people who wrote the selected songs gets a trip to the finale. The winning song takes home the money.

madness start tonight

Seems to me like a lot of the talent that didn't make it to become American Idol (such as Chris Daughtry. Elliot, Kelly P. just to name a few) are having great careers. I'm thrilled for them.

of last few winnners the idol that didnt win are making more money and having better careers then the actual winner. chris, blayke etc