Best Bb Strategy? One You Want To See Again Most?

There have been some good ones...Dick, Dr. Will, Dani & Jason, Janelle

For me it would definitely be Dani and Jason. I loved how there relationship was absolutely covert, yet they were such a force. I think we've pretty much learned that all it takes is a good team of two to win BB. I hope to see a good teamup at the start of this season and see them stay true to each other til the end.

maggie had best strategy alltiime

sit back and befriend your group members making each one of them think they were the real leader when really she was. every decision they made was a group decision which in long run she was the one really benefiting. she made them more concern with playing more for team then themselves.she was playing for herself the whole time. in bb8 jameka was trying to use this same strategy but failed

maggie best bb player ever

i want to see a sabatage strategy! i want somebody who has a bit of money in there and just take down whoever is doing good! somebody who looses all the food comps on purpose.. haha somebody people would Hate, BUT keep them so they can win the big bucks!

I liked the Dani and Jason strategy, too. But it would take two people who were completely willing to pick and stick with a stranger and be loyal, and it doesn't seem as though people are willing to do that on reality shows as much, now. It was great that year, though!

maggie had best strategy alltiime

sit back and befriend your group members making each one of them think they were the real leader when really she was. every decision they made was a group decision which in long run she was the one really benefiting. she made them more concern with playing more for team then themselves.she was playing for herself the whole time. in bb8 jameka was trying to use this same strategy but failed

maggie best bb player ever

UVP, while Maggie is one of my least favorite HG's ever, I do have to acknowledge that her strategy was very effective and ultimately won her the game. Anyone who watched her season unfold would have to acknowledge that she played a good game. Easily the best strategy in BB6. But I certainly would not consider her the best bb player ever. I think that distinction easily goes to Dr. Will.

Well another Dick Donato might be interesting minus the spitting....

After the way this board was divided (sometimes violently) last summer, I think it might be best for all of us if there was never another Dick Donato.

Thankfully, I think the mold was broken after he was made, so another one would be impossible.

Dick Donato wasn't really a strategy, anyway. He was just being himself and being real, according to him.

I agree that Dr. Will had the best strategy of all, but it will never work again. Only he could pull it off -- Tell everyone the truth, that you are lying to them, but do it with a smile, and you'll charm them into fooling themselves. Priceless. No one will ever touch him as greatest player of all time, in my opinion.

I disliked Maggie a great deal, but I also agree that she had a great strategy. It's still hard for me to believe she was able to get so many people to fall on their swords for her, so to speak.

Sorry, Talker, I don't think you will ever see a floater ever again...yeah right.

i want another Chicken George or Jack. Someone just nice. Not a prude, but definately not an overt a-hole.

Something I haven't seen in a while is a winner who didn't absolutely disgust me by the end of the show. A winner I can actually be happy with.

Last season was great, uncomfortable to watch sometimes, but great non-the-less. I think I would like to see more of what Joe was trying to accomplish. I'm sure that strategy has been touched on by other houseguests, but I really loved when Joe told Nick about Jen saying she and Nick kissed. I would like to see more of that kind of commotion. Whether that person be telling the truth or lying about what someone else has said.

:animated_scratchchin:

One thing I definately do NOT want to see is more producer interference.

But I would like smarter people. Maybe a professor-type or maybe even a dentist.

i like no immunity for no set of hg

send all hg in the house together

I agree about Joe. I think he could have gone a lot further in the game, if he wasn't a part of the stupid twist.

I kind of like the strategy (although not necessarily the personality) that Zach used last year. He laid low, didn't do well in competitions, and then came out as a powerhouse in competitions later on, when he wasn't seen as as much of a threat. I'd like to see that strategy again, but done better, by someone who has a great personality. The person would have to be able to throw comps at the right time, without letting their alliance down too much, and without letting anyone know that they are actually throwing the comps. I'd love it if they would look into the feeds camera and tell us that they will be throwing the comp, and then later on we could watch and see how well they did it. That would be entertaining.

I agree about Joe. I think he could have gone a lot further in the game, if he wasn't a part of the stupid twist.

no chance twist or not. he gossip too much

I dont have a problem with floaters... i think its a good strategy... What type of game would it be if it was all against all.. everybody trys to win everytime.. no alliances or anything... boring... though i ususally dislike them, we need floaters!

Jeepgirl wrote:

After the way this board was divided (sometimes violently) last summer, I think it might be best for all of us if there was never another Dick Donato.

Hell, that was my favorite part. Not because I was involved (I wasn't), because I find that kind of on-line feuding to be extremely absurd; people hating each other here because they like\dislike some person on a reality show. I mean, come'on now, its just F'ing reality TV, and it has no impact on anyone's REAL life. To me it is as absurd as if people were to get into the endless Star Trek feuding: Could Capt Kirk beat up Capt Picard? Who in the hell really cares (besides people that need to get off the couch and get a life) :animated_bouncy:

it sad but the fact is dick donato or not there will bb feuding this year

i wont be here for it thou :food-smiley-005:

So true. This was my first year watching BB but I've heard there are always those that disagree with something or other.

Archived