Jonathan Penner

Dade

jon_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: JONATHAN PENNER

SEASON: Survivor: Cook Islands

JONATHAN SAYS: ''These are serious players now,'' says Penner of the increased competition. ''There are no players with names like Chicken who are just there to get blown up.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Penner only plays to win. He's not interested in third. He's not interested in second. And you saw that at Cook Islands. And Penner is gold. At Tribal Council I can just look at him and know that he's ready to light somebody up. And Penner is the biggest complainer that we've had on the show. He complains about every challenge, and I get a kick out of it. I'm so happy he's on the show. And Penner could win

OMG, he got on my last nerve too! I did think he had a nice family though. Pretty wife! I can't wait to see how he interacts with Fairplay. :pixiedust:

• 4 weeks later...

He makes my heart skip a beat every time he opens his mouth. I freaking LOVE this guy!!! Seriously, I have it so bad for him. He's just so sexy arrogant and ballsy. I love his cockiness.. on him, it looks GREAT! He's smart, sly, and has the potential to win it all. He needs to allign with James and Ozzy and use them as his puppets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I almost shed a tear over the way he had to exit the game... He was there to play and was doing excellent too...

Sad day for Survivor fans.... At least he is doing ok, that was a pretty nasty wound...

Thanks for the show you did give us Jonathan!!!

I really liked Jonathan, I still root for James and Ozzy. With the girls I'm liking Amanda and Eliza (sp). Was soooo happy that Chet left. It seemed that he was trying to make it seem that his injury was as bad as Jonathan's. Does anyone know if the medics ever looked at Chet's? And how he's doing now?

I couldn't stand him in his last season & kept trying not to like him this year, but he really was playing a different game this time around. I really am sad to see him go :schmoll: I was acctually upset when he got hurt & I think it would have only taken a few more episodes for me to start actually (ugh) :shocked2: rooting for Johnathan. Even though I'm a big Ozzy & James fan James has been a disappointment this year & I'm affraid Ozzy's going to do something stupid to get himself voted out. So I guess Johnathan was my (suprizingly to myself) third favorite of the favorites until he left.

:boat:

Yeah....Jonathan was not a favorite of mine at the beginning of this season.....he got on my nerves in his season. This season he played a whole different game.....he was there to win! I felt very sorry for him and did cry when he told everyone goodbye. I don't see him coming back, but would love it if he did. I bet he has several weeks of antibiotics, with days using an IV to get the antibiotics. A few years ago my hubby had a bad infection in his leg (cellulitis) and he had to have IV antibiotics for six weeks and by mouth a month after the IV treatment.

I'm glad that Jeff gave an update at TC. I was really worried about him. I'm sure we'll hear more at the finale.

:pixiedust:

I wanted him to take this Survivor. Figures. Pfftttttt. Maybe he'll get the 'he shoulda won' money they love to dole out in the end. If nothing else he should be compensated all medical & time loss.

I felt bad for him because that was such a freak occurrence! It could have happened to any one of the castaways, the way they were tripping and falling all over that obstacle course that day. I didn't like him during his season, but I did enjoy watching him this season because he's so funny and he does seem to have a love for the game(plus he has pretty blue eyes). I agree that hopefully he'll get some "shoulda won" money at the end. At the very least, I hope CBS paid for his surgery. :animated_wave: