Eliza Orlins

Dade

eliza_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: ELIZA ORLINS

SEASON: Survivor: Vanuatu

ELIZA SAYS: ''I need to watch myself a little bit in terms of talking so much. I think I should do a little bit more listening.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Eliza is one of the most enjoyable people to have on the show because she gets it. Everybody knows Eliza will betray you at the drop of a hat, and Eliza knows you know that. Eliza is a Favorite because she can be so charmingly annoying. It's fun to watch Eliza get mad, and it's fun to watch people get mad at her, and she doesn't take it personally. That's the most beautiful part about her; she knows it's only a game: 'I have a life, I have a boyfriend, I'm going to be an attorney, I have a dog, that's my life

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Jeff's comments about her-too funny!

Maybe this will help jog your memory.

lower_bio.jpgupper_bio.jpg

FINAL FOUR

As night 36 took hold, the four remaining Alinta tribe members took stock of their situation. Angry at some of the things said about her at Tribal Council, Eliza Orlins, the 21-year-old pre-law student from Syracuse, New York, vented her frustration. Never one to back down, Twila reiterated her stance that Eliza doesn't deserve to be in the game, barking, "The only reason you're here, Eliza, is because everyone's used you up to this point."

*CBS-Survivor Vanuatu*

Wasn't she the one that talked ALL the time??? If I remember right that they were glad to see her get the boot because she wouldn't shut her mouth. :lipsrsealed2: If it is her she got on my nerves too! :pixiedust:

Thanks Rejuv :animated_wave: I can now remember yelling at my TV, telling her to shut it!!!!! :lipsrsealed2:

I hope shes more quiet this time. :pixiedust:

Hey KingofR.... where did you get thoses pics? Girls Gone Bad????? :giggle: Or maybe that was the only way they could shut her up!!!! LOL ;)

didnt she finish 4th her season?

Yeah....but as soon as they didn't need her....she was gone!

:pixiedust: