Jon Dalton A.k.a Jonny Fairplay

Dade

johnny_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: JON DALTON (A.K.A. JONNY FAIRPLAY)

SEASON: Survivor: Pearl Islands

JONNY SAYS: ''I'm either the first one out or the last one here.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''You can't do the season and not invite your most notorious person. And Fairplay delivered, I will say that. He delivered, and I think we got what we expected we would get, which is that character he created called Jonny Fairplay. What gets me is just how effective it can still be. He can call you stupid and somebody will get mad. And I'm looking at this going, 'Why are you getting mad at this guy? He's created a character, he's trying to get under your skin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JONNY SAYS: ''I'm either the first one out or the last one here.''

Please God let him go first!!! :pray2: So I can enjoy the show!!!!!!

He's created a character, he's trying to get under your skin — and it's working!' This guy is no threat to win this game — zero.''

If he created a charactor.....its a crappy charactor! lol

:pixiedust:

OK TCS, your hatred for Fairplay is a bit over the top obsessive. I can tell you're holding back trying to pretend not to REALLY hate him too much, but deep deep deep down, you hope he gets eaten by alligators during the first three days ;)

You're not one of those celebrity stalker types that becomes consumed with loving and hating certain celebrities. :animated_bouncy:

You nailed it right on the head!!!! :bangin:

I'm holding back, but its hard to do!!!! :devilish:

I think this season.....he'll be over the top! JMHO :pixiedust:

This guy is no threat to win this game

Saw him in the new preview that aired during TAR. He of all the survivors got to say a line in the preview. It dawned on me for all you Fairplay haters, if you hate him, that's fine. But, it you want him to go away, don't talk about him. Don't let his thread be 10 pages when everyone elses is 3. It's YOU guys that are feeding his celebrity. I wonder how much he's earned off of your bad press? When Fairplay does something that gets on your nerve, the best advice is... Just say NOthing!

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'Survivor's' Jonny Fairplay, 'Top Model' Fiancee Become Parents

It's the first child for Jon Dalton and Michelle Deighton

January 16, 2008

34775741.jpg

Michelle Deighton and Jon 'Jonny Fairplay' Dalton

Jonny Fairplay's "deceased" grandmother has a great-grandchild.

Reality villain Jon Dalton, better known as "Survivor: Pearl Island's" Jonny Fairplay, and his girlfriend, "America's Next Top Model" competitor Michelle Deighton, welcomed a daughter in to their family on Wednesday, Jan. 16, reports Pagesix.com.

The little girl, named Piper Addison, is the first for the couple, who has been dating for two years.

Deighton, 23, was eliminated halfway through the fourth cycle of "America's Next Top Model." She claims a dubious notoriety for coming down with a mysterious skin disease, which turned out to be the treatable impetigo, during the show and thus scaring the bejeebus out the other wannabe models. Deighton also has taken up wrestling and appeared on "WWE Friday Night Smackdown."

Dalton, 33, is a wrestler who is best known for telling reality TV's "greatest lie" when he had it appear that his grandmother had died while he was participating on "Survivor." He used his competitors' sympathy several times to his advantage. Dalton last appeared with other B-list stars on CMT's "Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge" and will continue to bring home the reality TV bacon with "Survivor: Micronesia -- Fans vs. Favorites," premiering Feb. 7.

Wow, I thought you hated JF?

I guess I'm in shock! :P I didn't think there was a female out there that would give him the time of day let alone sleep with him. :( Yeah, I still don't like him. I feel sorry for the baby! JMHO :pixiedust:

TCS Wrote:

Thanks for posting Dade. Congrats to the couple, I think?
:pixiedust:

I can read your mind, and I know what you are thinking, and what you're REALLY thinking about fairplay is not very nice ! :animated_bouncy: !

You know me too well echo!lol I'm still in shock :animated_shocking: I still have the image of Fairplay humping Danny B. seared into my mind. :lipsrsealed2::pixiedust:

• 3 weeks later...