Ami Cusack

Dade

ami_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: AMI CUSACK

SEASON: Survivor: Vanuatu

AMI SAYS: ''I'm going to slowly peel away each alliance that I see building. I'm going to start chipping away to keep the numbers in my favor.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Ami will betray you; she'll do whatever it takes to get deeper in the game. But she's sexy, and she's got this 'Everything's beautiful in the world until I stab you in the back' thing. And that's what we want on this show. And if Ami has her way, I guarantee you there will be a women's alliance, because that is what Ami wanted in Vanuatu and that's what's she's going to try to make happen here.''

*Monty Brinton, EW.COM*

Bio

Ami Cusack was born and raised in Golden, Colorado, to Richard, a top gun pilot and explosives engineer, and Virginia, a former substitute English teacher and homemaker. After graduating Golden High School, she attended Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design in Denver. In 1992, while attending RMCAD, Cusack became one of the original six employees of a Golden-based nutritional company called Experiment and Applied Sciences. She started out by answering phones and by 1996 she became the company's charitable director. In 1998, (with over 350 employees), the company was sold and Cusack decided to travel for the next four years. Her travels led her to Australia, Thailand, Tahiti, Iceland, Japan and Africa.

Upon returning to the U.S., she took a job at a coffee shop, which she now considers "the greatest job in the world." She looks forward to being a mom and taking care of her family. She also is a nanny for a six-year-old. She is still very active in charities and has been named an Ambassador for the Colorado Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

In 1996, she lost her 18-year-old younger brother, Kyle, to a drunk driver. Her mother now conducts motivational speaking to high school students about the consequences of drinking and driving.

Cusack is currently single. Her birth date is January 25, 1973.

*CBS*

• 2 months later...
Guest nerorowan

THANKS ALOT BONEHEAD!!! We all appreciate the title for this post, NOT!!! YOU SPOILER YOU!! AND BY THE WAY THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS!!

Considering the show has been over for more then an hour on the east coast and this thread was several pages back, I figured someone would have to be looking for it for a reason.

And yes, I do have a bone in my head...its called a skull.

Guest nerorowan

Yeah, I guess I need to stop using my DVR so much but I wait to watch it with my kid who just happens to be working tonight.Oh well. I will get to brush up on my acting skills. :omg:

Considering the show has been over for more then an hour on the east coast and this thread was several pages back, I figured someone would have to be looking for it for a reason.

And yes, I do have a bone in my head...its called a skull.

I wish people would wait for the west coasters, though. I know I am one that will occasionally go to chat and see how I did in the FS leagues, but more often, I wait to watch with the family. I would have been disappointed to see who was eliminated prior to seeing the broadcast. And NO we should not be banned from looking at threads prior to a show, except of course the ones marked SPOILERS.

I don't think anyone is saying you shouldn't look at threads, but honestly, if you are that hyper about not seeing spoilers why would you take a chance by looking?

I went throught this some time back where I posted something that I didn't consider a spoiler, or I would say something and people thought it was a spoiler because of my connections, so I can understand what Dade means, but I understand it's frustrating for you too Nero... I am sure Dade didn't mean to spoil anything and I am sure you didn't mean to call her a bonehead :)... I hope it's all better now :)...