James Clement

Dade

james_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: JAMES CLEMENT

SEASON: Survivor: China

JAMES SAYS: How has he altered his strategy from last time? ''I'm going to have to hustle a little bit more, and smile a whole lot earlier.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''I feel like the reason James is likable is there is a sense of authenticity there that you don't see that often

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if has learned anything. He clearly is the most popular player since Rupert. Personally, I don't think he's ruthless enough make to the end, and not unassuming enough to slide by as non threat (like Denise).

He does great in the comps! Very likeable guy! Hard worker in camp. I hope he did learn something, and play the game better! And not trust people! Go James!!!!!! :pixiedust:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

James was great last time around. A very likable guy. He's just gotta stay focused. Unfortunately if he continues to be blinded by Parvati, he'll do another goof up like he did before when he held onto those immunity idols. Run away James!

I think lots of people liked him because he was humble and he's not anymore.

That said his comments about the other camp were priceless.

I don't like him as much this year (and he's not standing out at the challenges either).