Chet Welch

Dade

chet_l.jpg

THE ROOKIES: CHET WELCH

HOMETOWN: Ford City, Pa.

CHET SAYS: ''I play outside the box. I know how to stand out, and I know what I need to do.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Chet works in the pageant world. He produces winners and he will do whatever it takes to get his pageant girl to win. If he plays this game the way he plays in the pageant world, then he is definitely a force to be reckoned with. If he doesn't, he could be going home soon. He has sort of been playing a version of Survivor for the past 20 years in the pageant world, and he gets this game.''

*Monty Brinton, EW.COM*

Bio

Chet Welch currently works in customer service for a pharmacy that supplies nursing homes and hospitals with resident-specific medications. He has been in the pharmacy business for 20 years. After finishing high school, he attended college classes in business and music.

Welch has lived in Ford City, Pennsylvania, in the same house his entire life, but has traveled throughout the United States. He enjoys swimming, hiking, kayaking, dancing and yoga. Welch describes himself as magical, determined and unknowing. He is most proud of having coached 11 Miss Pennsylvania pageant contenders to win the title (he is a pageant coach for Miss America in his spare time). He believes the fact that he is fit, intelligent, crafty and street/country smart will help him go far on SURVIVOR.

Welch continues to live in Ford City, Pennsylvania, with his significant other. Having rescued animals for 40 years, he currently houses his three dogs (Forrester, Chance and Savanna), along with 15 sheep, 75 ducks and three cats. His birth date is October 22, 1959.

*CBS*

I think I'm going to be ill...

LOL Wickedone :animated_rotfl: I keep trying to figure it out, but it almost looks like his nipple is pierced too. I don't even know why I'm even trying to figure it out??? :(:pixiedust:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This may sound harsh, but I think Chet is the most pathetic overall individual in Survivor history. He just sort of flounders around there. Maybe it's just editing but from what we've seen I gotta wonder what they were thinking casting this guy.

:animated_scratchchin: You have to admit though he is entertaining though. I mean he's giving us something to talk about here - how much we all can't beleive how long he's lasted, how long WILL he last, who else will he out survive, look at who he has out done so far this game etc... :footballhelmet: