Kathleen Sleckman

Dade

kathleen_l.jpg

THE ROOKIES: KATHLEEN SLECKMAN

HOMETOWN: Glen Ellyn, Ill.

KATHLEEN SAYS: Sleckman's ideal alliance? ''I'm tending to look for misfits, people who are psychologically or emotionally damaged, like myself.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''We almost put Kathy on Vanuatu and we didn't. It's one thing to have a positive attitude, it's another to survive 39 days eating some rice, clams, and an occasional fish. I think Kathy's going to be tested enormously, and the longer she lasts, the tougher it's going to be unless she can embrace it. It's not an easy season out there. It rained almost every night we were there, and if you get sent to Exile, it can be brutal.''

*Monty Brinton, EW.COM*

Bio

Born in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, Kathleen Sleckman currently works at a golf course in Illinois where she moves about selling thirsty golfers snacks and beer. She previously worked as a bartender, computer graphics artist and a plumber in the Seabees with the United States Navy. She attended St. Paul's Catholic Grade School, Manitowoc Lincoln High School and the U.W. Extension Program in Manitowoc.

Sleckman has lived in Port Hueneme, California, Pacific Beach, Washington, Agana, Guam (for military service) and Oxnard, California. She describes herself as intellectually astute, sarcastically witty and a tad bit shallow. Her hero is Max Factor as, without his invention of make-up, she would be a veritable shut-in. She believes her excellent puzzle-solving skills, athleticism, knowledge of outdoor survivor skills and ability to motivate others will help her go far on SURVIVOR.

Sleckman resides in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, with her husband, Rick, their six-year-old child, Maddison, and their dog, Wilson Von Barkypants Goldendoodle. Her birth date is August 14, 1962.

*CBS*

will NOT do very good.. will get on peoples nerves.. will want to be a leader, and leave in first 4 weeks.

I agree with you 100%! :pixiedust:

she reminds me of that comedienne that is always on reality shows...she was on The Mole... Kathy Griffin?

• 4 weeks later...

Jeff P said it was good only for the first tribal, I don't know if that means its still good until the fans go to tribal or not. Jeff also said that there was a I.Idol on the island that they sent some one off too (I forgot what they call it).....???? Dang! Added: Exile Island duh!!!!

:pixiedust: