Jason Siska

Dade

jason_l.jpg

THE ROOKIES: JASON SISKA

HOMETOWN: Fox River Grove, Ill.

JASON SAYS: ''I'm not evil or devious. But I can be. If it comes down to lying, I have no problem.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Jason loves to compare himself to Ozzy [the returning Favorite from Cook Islands]. He thinks Ozzy is the greatest player to ever participate in Survivor

• 3 months later...

Actually, I'm thinking "Girl Power" will target James next as he's more of threat than Jason-although Jason would come in a close 2nd. Eric will probably be the last guy standing unless James and Jason keep winning immunity.

Is it wrong that I am still ROTFLMAO at this fool? I thought James was going to roll on the ground laughing. He must feel so much smarter now after the last two weeks. :animated_rotfl:

Sadly, though, the women are going to pick off James, Eric, and Amanda one after the other. That group of women now control the game. IMO Amanda and the three guys blew their only opportunity to put a stop to that power-group. It was in all of their best interests (3 guys + Amanda) to self-preserve tonight and vote in one block to get rid of one of the women -- even if it meant Jason playing the idol.

Yeah, I was hoping against hope that Amanda would actually vote for Parvati...now that would have been funny!! That being said, as annoyingly arrogant as Natalie was, he has no one to blame but himself.

Sadly, though, the women are going to pick off James, Eric, and Amanda one after the other. That group of women now control the game. IMO Amanda and the three guys blew their only opportunity to put a stop to that power-group. It was in all of their best interests (3 guys + Amanda) to self-preserve tonight and vote in one block to get rid of one of the women -- even if it meant Jason playing the idol.

I was just gonna post this exact thing. James and Erik have no chance of surviving the girl alliance. Amanda obviously wants revenge over the Ozzy elimination. If these 3 had aligned with Jason they could have easily voted Parvati out since the girls were hedging their bets by splitting their votes between James & Jason. These are supposed to be fans and favorites, yet they all play like they've never even watched the show before. I'm baffled.

On the other hand, one more piece is added to the Unplayed Immunity Idols chessboard coming soon!

I was thinking the same thing. Why didn't James and Amanda at least attempt to align with Eric and Jason and vote out one of the women. It was so obvious what they were doing and that they actually check Jason's belonging in front of James and Eric.

I thought surely Eric, James and Amanda would try to pull Eric in.

But you know what? Jason was so hooked on Natalie that he wouldn't have believed them anyway. Where in the blazes to they find these stupid people?

Where in the blazes to they find these stupid people?

He was probably a BB9 reject.

I was thinking he same thing. James and Eric were watching them go through his stuff, find the idol and they heard their whole plan. You would have thought they would have made some move to secure themselves. Was it editing? IDK? :dontgetit:

Jason sure was a gullible little boy and Eric isn't far behind him. James, James - you know your time is limited so why didn't you try to make a move? The boys are toast. Makes you wonder if Jonathan would have fallen into the black widow's web right along with Jason and Ozzy.

Jason, Jason -- I was rooting for you! But if you're going to be that gullible, naive and stupid, then I guess you deserved to go.

And yah -- couldn't they have gotten together-- those not in 'girl power', including Amanda, had Jason play the idol, then those guys could have picked Parv, Cirie, or whoever they wanted..... simple dimples.... But Jason and his wide eyed gullibility never would have bought into that scheme, and I'm sure he would have spilled the beans to Parv and the gang.... Aww-- poor Jason just wanted to be one of the girls! Dumbass.