Erik Reichenbach

Dade

eric_l.jpg

THE ROOKIES: ERIK REICHENBACH

HOMETOWN: Ypsilanti, Mich. (works in Hell, Mich.)

ERIK SAYS: ''I want to do this for myself, to grow up more. I haven't experienced a lot of life. I haven't experienced a lot of stress.'' (Trust us, Erik

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's from Michigan, I have to give him a chance. And yes I have been to Hell (in more ways then one) :animated_scratchchin:

I lived in Michigan for 8 months.....I was COLD the whole time I was there.....but I could see a town named Hell in Michigan. lol He's a cute kid....I'll have to wait and see how much of a player he's going to be since he seems to know alot about past shows. :pixiedust:

This kid is going to be an Ozzy and Ami snack-they'll chew him up and spit him out. What IS with those shorts anyway? Reminds me of the seventies...and that hair-yikes.

lol kayo, he does live in Michigan!!!! There are some really nice people from there. I think you may be right about him being a chew-toy. :pixiedust:

btw: My neices' boyfriend lives in Michigan (age 25) and his hair is very simular to Eriks' and he lives close to the towns of Ypsilanti and Hell. That must be the style there lol. ;)

He looks like Leif Garret.....

Yeah, he does! Have you seen thay guy lately? Sad!

I am enterested in seeing just how far this kid goes, he's young and probably first time away from home. :pixiedust:

What up with leif? Has his turned out to be another, shop lifting, drug addicted, washed up child star from the 70s? :animated_bouncy:

His sister, Dawn Lyn (Dotty on My Three Son), turned out to be pretty damn good looking and successful.

wow, he does look like Leif...and Dotty is his sister?- wow!

• 2 months later...

It was really fun seeing Erik as Ozzy's apprentice. They were both so cute. You just know that a couple of years ago, Erik was sitting on his couch, watching Ozzy climbing coconut trees on TV, and saying "One day, I am going to do that". And he did. Too cool. Too cute. I loved it.

yeah, but he is so blinded by his Ozzie worship that he won't see it coming...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ERIK YOU HAVE BECOME THE STUPIDEST SURVIVOR EVER! DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM OZZY AND JASON AND BEING THE ONE WHO KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT SURVIVOR IN THE PAST AT THE REWARD CHALLENGE! THANK GOODNESS THAT IS NOW OFFICIALLY YOUR TITLE NOT JAMES!!!