Tracy Hughes-wolf

Dade

tracy_l.jpg

THE ROOKIES: TRACY HUGHES-WOLF

HOMETOWN: Fredericksburg, Va.

TRACY SAYS: ''I'm a thrill seeker. I want to push myself to that point where I know I can do it.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Tracy should be very valuable because of her background, because she's a woman who works in construction. I don't know how much she wants to share about what she does, because there's a part of her that thinks if she comes on too strong [she] could be seen as a threat. But on paper, this is something you rarely get: somebody who knows how to build. Boston Rob knew how to build things and that made him hugely valuable. I think Tracy could be the same way.''

*Monty Brinton, EW.COM*

Bio

Tracy Hughes-Wolf is a commercial and residential builder. She formerly worked as a fitness studio owner and did some acting and modeling. She attended some college at Chowan College in Murfreesboro, North Carolina and Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, before dropping out to start her own aerobic workout company.

Hughes-Wolf's hobbies include scuba diving, skiing (snow and water), rollerblading, parachuting and kayaking. She describes herself as charismatic, funny and fit. She believes her resourcefulness, athletic ability, resilience, and competitive, yet forgiving, nature will help her on SURVIVOR. She is a member of the Aerobic and Fitness Association of America and is a Room Mother at Fredericksburg Academy when she can fit it in her schedule.

Hughes-Wolf currently resides in Fredericksburg, Virginia with her husband of 10 years, Phillip, and their children, Madison and Abigail. They have two Boston terriers, Elliot and Eleanor, and one hamster, Wesley. Her birth date is July 9, 1964.

*CBS*

Screams break the silence

Waking from the dead of night

Vengence is boiling

Shes returned to kill the light

Then when shes found who shes looking for

Listen in awe and youll hear her

Bark at the moon...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I felt bad for her when Ozzzy volunteered her for exile... She should have put up a fight and said no, you or ozzzy wanna be jr should go... She sure took it like a trooper, poor thing... Whats with ozzzy taking a guy over a girl to a spa reward anyway??? :animated_scratchchin:

She did try hard out there and was playing the game the whole time... I will give her credit for that... They shoulda boot cirie so we don't have to listen to her whine...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Ousted Survivors Tracy and Kathy Sound Off

by Rhoda Charles

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

080326int1survivor.jpg

Tracy and Kathy, Survivor: Micronesia