Natalie Bolton

Dade

natalie_l.jpg

THE ROOKIES: NATALIE BOLTON

HOMETOWN: West Hollywood, Calif. (originally from Houston)

NATALIE SAYS: ''I need to be fearless again. I want to unearth all those things when I was 8 and didn't give a s--- about what people thought, and I did it anyway.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''I'm on the fence with Natalie because I can't figure out if she has any business being in this game or not. On paper she sounds great

• 3 months later...

Brrr! That girl is cold as ice...absolutely brutal. She has now become the female version of Fairplay.

Wow. She sure came off as a ruthless, heartless, egotistical witch. Didn't see that coming .... and obviously Jason didn't either. She makes Parvati and Cirie look like a couple of nuns. (But then again I had some pretty vicious nuns for teachers as a kid).

Parv owns you Natalie

Here's hopin...

I don't ever remember seeing much of her before last night. Thanks goodness -- what a skank! I mean, even if she hadn't been spewing pure evil all night, I find her physical appearance very odd.... trying to be kind here.

I agree Erin... I was sitting there thinking the whole time she was calling Jason as bitch, what nerve she had... Bleh... Can't stand her...

I hope they turn on her immediately. She seems so assured that she's in the 'in crowd' now. It would make me laugh if they pulled the same stunt on her.

And, she's a plastic surgery/botox nightmare! Yikes! Is this a pretty girl they've messed up, or an ugly girl they've tried to make pretty? I can't tell.