Official Countdown To Season 4

kayo

And the official countdown begins...

30 days

until the premiere of season 4!!!

LOST returns on THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2008.

At 8pm (7 central) a one-hour re-cap.

At 9pm (8 central) the first episode of season 4.

Watch the previews at the official ABC site: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

Edited by JEDI
split from old thread, added details and link

29 days

until the premiere of season 4!!!

28 Days...

thanks for the added details, Jedi! :)

27 DAYS...

24 days to go...

(all of dade's wonderful spoilers are making it harder and harder to wait!)

23 days...

and just to get all you Jack-lovers salivating just a bit, feast your eyes on the cover of the latest Entertainment Weekly...yum!

cvr973mn1.jpg

21 Days...

something for the guys-

julietwr4.jpg

Well today I bought season #3 and watched the first 8 episodes back-to-back. I did see them during the fall of 2006, but haven't seen them since. Hope to get through all of them over the course of the next 17 days.

Is it true there will be only 16 episodes to the next season, rather than 22?

Kayo, do you have a favorite LOST Website and\or Forum. Morty's doesn't seem to attract too many fans, but then again, there's nothing much to talk about other than to rehash theories.

Is it true there will be only 16 episodes to the next season, rather than 22?

Yes, that's true...that is, unless the writer's strike continues- then I'm not sure. At this point, they have 8 of the 16 episodes in the can and ready for viewing. The remaining eight are not, so it could mean a long wait for the rest of season 4. :( But I can't think about that now...all I can think about is the LOST season 4 premiere!

Kayo, do you have a favorite LOST Website and\or Forum. Morty's doesn't seem to attract too many fans, but then again, there's nothing much to talk about other than to rehash theories.

We'll get quite a bit more discussion going once LOST begins again. True- most of the LOST message boards and websites have been a bit stale lately. This should hopefully begin to change very soon!

My favorite places for LOST discussion and or information-besides Morty's- is The Fuselage, BuddysTV, officialLOST.com and the Tail Section (although this one seems to be down right now). I haven't been able to spend as much time at any of these sites as of late though.

side note: If you are one that doesn't like spoilers of any kind- tread lightly at these sites or you may find out things you don't want to!

Kayo wrote:

side note: If you are one that doesn't like spoilers of any kind- tread lightly at these sites or you may find out things you don't want to!

What do you mean by spoilers?

Do you mean info on what happens in the episodes, or spoilers that have cracked what LOST is really about and explain how all it all makes sense. Thanks either way!

Do you mean info on what happens in the episodes, or spoilers that have cracked what LOST is really about and explain how all it all makes sense. Thanks either way!

What happens in the episodes. Regarding explaining how it all makes sense- now that's one spoiler I'd pay big bucks to read! You always find many different theories posted on LOST message boards- some from people who think they've got it all figured out and some from people just totally speculating, and it is fun to discuss the possibilities, however nothing that I've ever read has sounded like it was from an irrefutable source.

Only 13 days to go!

The excitement is building in my household...

:animated_bouncy:11 days... :animated_bouncy:

Only 9 Days To Go... (Woo hoo, we're into the single digits now!)

7 days...only ONE WEEK to go!!!

me too, Joa, me too!

5 DAYS...