Paradise Hotel

jersey721

OK, I admit I liked the first one too. It is one of the few cheezy reality shows I allowed myself to watch. The only problem I had with it, it seemed like the producers kept changing the rules on the fly. It was as if they were manipulating the outcome. I know all RTV shows are accused of this, but with PH it was really over the top. I liked how the last show ended with the "good" people winning and "manboobs" not getting anything because he was such a dweeb. I'll be looking for this, especially with such a lull in TV production.

I haven't seen it, and haven't the slightest idea what it is about, nor even what network it is on, but if Baron liked it, I surely would hate it, think it sucked, and all that jazz, so why bother watch it, then write long rambling repeating posts over and over, with run on sentences at to why I think it's worse than Kid Nation, I'll just say, I know without a single doubt, I am always right.

Note: Will everyone stop sending me hate PMs saying that I am one of "The Others". I am not one of them, I don't know them, they don't like me, I don't like them. They're not blood kin, nor related by marriage. I am sick and tired of all the horrible horrible hate PMs saying they hope I get hit by a bus sometimes soon. That's just not nice. :animated_bouncy:

I don't think I have the channels that this show is going to be on.....Oh well....I watch too much TV anyways. :giggle:

I didn't watch the first season on Fox either. :pixiedust:

I haven't seen it, and haven't the slightest idea what it is about, nor even what network it is on, but if Baron liked it, I surely would hate it, think it sucked, and all that jazz, so why bother watch it, then write long rambling repeating posts over and over, with run on sentences at to why I think it's worse than Kid Nation, I'll just say, I know without a single doubt, I am always right.

Watch it? You'll probably be a cast member trying to score. ;)

I have never seen this show neither.In fact until now I never even heard of it..LOL

I wonder if I have it on my channels?

Not that it matters I never seem to get the tv anyways with my kids over taking everything..:)

Echo wrote:

. . . I surely would hate it, think it sucked, and all that jazz, so why bother watch it, then write long rambling repeating posts over and over, with run on sentences at to why I think it's worse than Kid Nation . . . .

A thread without Echo's rambling posts? This alone is reason to watch. :animated_wave:

was watching fox reality today. saw the new preview looks awesome! watched an interview with someone from the show last week. they said this season the cast wasnt trying to hide the sex from the cameras like last season. gunna make one steamy show for fox reality. man im really glad my cable provider picked up fox reality right before christmas. i have a feeling this season gunna rock. do you think theyd bring temptation island back if this series does good?

Don't want to put a damper on the season but found this. Thoughts go out to family and friends.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Paradise Hotel 2 contestant died after filming ended

One of the contestants on the upcoming revival of Paradise Hotel died after production was completed. Nathan Clutter died Oct. 12 after an accident unrelated to the series, and he will still be featured on the show.

In a statement reproduced by Reality TV World, Fox Reality and MyNetworkTV said yesterday,

• 4 weeks later...